“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and service, very good place, quite, comfortable, good price and very attention staff, highly recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Very good Italian restaurant on the main street in Reykjavik. The food was delightful, we both ordered pizzas which were delicious. The restaurant has a nice relaxed atmosphere and the service was very good. The staff were very attentive and we were served quickly. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The food here is DELICIOUS, and the service is great. I came here with my mom and boyfriend for a late dinner. I love lasagna, but am always nervous when I order it, since I've had many experiences where it just didn't live up to my expectations. Rossopomodoro did not disappoint! The serving was a perfect size and the lasagna was cooked to perfection! I would love to come back!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I have never been to a restaurant where I was spoken to less. No welcome only 'are you ready to order'. We were served a pizza with scant ingredients sprinkled on top, I don't think it is too much to ask that a pizza with a cheese topping has more than a half handful of grated cheese on it. We paid and left without our server saying more than two sentences to us.

Little interaction, light on toppings and low satisfaction. Avoid.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The service was great and all food was freshly made. A very warm and welcoming restaurant and the staff could not do enough for you. A very joyful experience and being treated like a valued customer. All the food was really tasty and fresh.

All requests were happily fulfilled. Service with a