“Fabulous place”
Review of Olivos Restaurant

Olivos Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Algorfa
Price range: US$12 - US$117
Description: The new casual fine dining restaurant coming at La Finca Centro Comercial, Algorfa. We offer a menu of modern European food along with a large selection of fine wines and Champagnes.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my wife had our lunch here today,and I can only say it was fantastic. The owners have clearly invested a lot of money in the restaurant and it is really immaculate. The food was great and the prices for both food and drink are very reasonable, so you must try it out. I must also mention the staff and owner who were very welcoming and helpful.

1  Thank David W

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were welcomed with open arms complementary drink , and a wonderful set menu for Easter they were great with a 5 year old boy that was in our party of 4 doing him a small meal of his own . Food well presented service wonderful all staff most obliging .
have book to go again in a couple of weeks with just the " Dinner Ladies "

1  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This used to be my favourite restaurant but recently things have changed and it's not as good. The food used to be imaginative, well presented and delicious but in the last couple of visits it's been anything but. I hope it's a temporary blip and will soon return the dining experience that we used to look forward to.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was staying with family who live on the La Finca complex: they had eaten at Olivos before and had enjoyed their experience and so booked a table for us to go.

Of the four of us, three chose from the €19.50 set menu, whereas I went from the a la carte. Both represented great value for money and one would be hard-pressed to find such a positive quality/cost ratio in the UK.

Portion sizes were more than reasonable: my prawn starter is often measly when ordered back home, but here it was a comforting beginning to what turned out to be a wonderful meal. My rib-eye steak main course was cooked perfectly and when accompanied with their reasonably priced Rioja I was left feeling very impressed indeed.

For dessert I had the Panna cotta which came with a very refreshing compote and was a cleansing way to conclude my meal.

Thank you to the staff for their friendly and informative service and may this review serve as my recommendation for Olivos!

2  Thank Joe M
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My husband has dairy intolerance but it wasn’t a problem here. The attention to detail, the presentation, the food and the staff were spot on. Definitely recommend and will definitely be back.

1  Thank Kate S