“Shhhh🤫”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$65.41*
and up
Helsinki Sustainable City Tour by Tram and Subway...
Ranked #12 of 330 things to do in Helsinki
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe you are able to step into a space in the middle of a modern metropolis to find the silence so deafening; you can hear a pin drop.

So tranquil and peaceful. What a stunning building! Such great Architecture.

1  Thank Pieter B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,252)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"design"
in 79 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

the chapel of silence is free of charge entry and you can put any amount of donation to light a candle in the chapel. It's very relaxing to be able to just go in and sit in silence and admire the architecture of the inside. It's pretty amazing and I highly recommend visiting.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

When I come to this square I didnt know what I should think about this building but since I am curious I had to find it out after passing it. So I went back to entrance and walked in then I got smarter. I went into the silence room and was sitting there 10-15 minutes almost alone and had a speak With some People that have lefted me in the life. Only made of Wood and easy I Guess but so beautiful at same time. There was no ticket for going inside it was free. A quarter in my life that are saved in the memory book.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

What I found most inspiring was the simplicity of the architecture. Not a lot of decoration, just pure wood and nice light from above. Entrance is free. If you are nearby, take 10-15 minutes to relax and admire the construction.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

You can come and have a quiet peaceful moment in this little wooden church, just sit and rest. In the middle of Helsinki. Very easy to step in. The place is so beautiful! It is quiet inside. There are friendly guides, too, if you want to ask something. But you do not have to. Just sit and enjoy the peace you can have there.