“Definitely coming back.”

Xiang Long
Ranked #34 of 97 Restaurants in Rovaniemi
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Best Chinese food in town, hands down. My family and I came here for dinner and we loved everything about this restaurant. Our server spoke English, and was super friendly. We ordered Wonton soup, Beijing duck, fried rice special, and their signature dish reindeer on hot plate. They were all so delicious! We came again on a Saturday for their buffet, and it was just as delicious. Weekends are pricier than weekdays but they include much more food, including cake and ice cream! Their cheesecake and strawberry cake is to die for. Overall, I love this restaurant, highly recommended, and I am planning a trip back to Rovaniemi just to eat here again.

XiangLongResponse, General Manager at Xiang Long, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our food and service! ps. we make our cakes ourselves :)
We hope you had a great time in Rovaniemi and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Visited for lunch, and my friend took buffe lunch, I chose something from the menu and that was my mistake.
Lunch offers looked tasty and really the best so far I have seen, but my meal was tasteless and really something I wouldn't take again. I hope it was because it was lunch time and chefs were busy...
Next time I take lunch offer also ☺

XiangLongResponse, Manager at Xiang Long, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are sorry that you did not like your meal, I believe it was Chicken with Cashew Nuts? Hopefully you will have a chance to visit us again and enjoy the lunch buffet!

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I have visited in Xiang Long several times and it is always nice to return. Tasteful meals, wide range of dishes in a buffet table and friendly staff.

XiangLongResponse, General Manager at Xiang Long, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Hello! Thank you for your review! Thank you for choosing Xiang Long for so many times and we are happy that you like our food. Welcome again and may all your future visits be as delightful as this one!

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

This place is run by a family and when we reached, it was packed with Chinese people!!

Food is great, service good tool!!!!

The chefs come out and serve you personally and food is indeed very good.

I mean for a place like rovaniemi, you can't ask for better Chinese

Hello! Thank you very much for choosing Xiang Long, we appreciate your wonderful review! We are glad that our food suited for your taste.
Indeed that day you visited us was one of the busiest days we had for the week. We are very lucky to have great staff who are helping us at the restaurant. They are the best and we are blessed to have them!

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Had a production line of chinese tour groups streaming in here so I guess it was good for them but I found the food to be overpriced and average at best It was around 12 euros for a (not very large) bowl of chicken soup and a small pot of tea was a few euros more. Friend had some fired rice, not much to it but also expensive. Service was pretty slow too but I guess they were busy. Not a great experience.

XiangLongResponse, General Manager at Xiang Long, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hello! Thank you for your review! We apologize for the slow service, February tends to be one of the busiest months aside from December. I believe the day you visited was one of the busiest days of the week. This, however, should've not make the service slower, therefore we apologize and will continue to work harder to keep up with the speed! We hope you enjoyed your stay in Rovaniemi!