“Best tour EVER!!!”

and up
Moose Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lapland Welcome is a destination management company and a program service provider based in Rovaniemi - Lapland Finland. We arrange unforgettable experiences both for individuals and groups through a variety of holiday packages, programs and accommodation all over Finland and Lapland. The most important attractions in Lapland are the Northern Lights, midnight sun, local nature, Arctic Circle, Santa Claus village, Arktikum museum, Ranua zoo, Sampo Ice breaker, snowmobile-, husky- and reindeer safaris and snow restaurants. We are a registered package tour operator. Our license number is 12062/08/MjMvU. Make your Finland and Lapland stay more enjoyable! Let us plan the details !
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I have photographed all over the world and taken many tours but this tour was absolutely perfect! Our guide was fun, incredibly informative and put us in the path of some of the best northern lights I have ever seen. The tour was much more than that. I’m not going to spoil it by telling you everything but book here first! I’m booked tomorrow again this tour was do good!

All reviews
"amazing week"
"husky farm"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 8 April 2018

LaplandWelcome, Public Relations Manager at Lapland Welcome, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I booked and paid three tours all at once: Aurora, 1 hour reindeer farm, canyon snowshoeing. All guides were brilliant and ensure they introduce you to Finnish tradition and customs. The last two tours were small groups and very personalised which was brilliant. However, they did not offer me any discount despite that I booked and paid for all three tours at once. Later I recommended a friend to book two tours with them and they offered her a discount only if she booked and paid at once. When I complained and asked if they would give me a discount since I recommended them to a friend who then booked two tours and they gave her a discount, they immediately said no and ignored my complaint. Also they tell you you will definitely see aurora 100% but that only applies to aurora visible on a good specialised camera rather then the naked eye. Same for the reindeer tour they said you will drive reindeer for one hour when in reality you just sit in a sleigh for about 45min dragged by reindeer that for a path in the snow rather than completely In the wild which was a bit boring though it was nice talking to farmer. Same for snowshoeing we only used them for like 5 mins despite paying more to have a tour with them. So overall good experience but don’t believe everything they say though I must say this company seemed more trust worthy than others.

LaplandWelcome, Public Relations Manager at Lapland Welcome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our customer rates are relatively low so normally there is no discount to offer. Anyway according to our discount policy we offer "early bird discount" if you are several people and you book several safaris as it is possible in this case. We also offer online booking discount of 2%.