All reviews bowling alley ten pin bowling comfortable accommodation cleaned regularly sauna and swimming pool clothes dryer rooms are basic but clean town centre breakfast included stayed here for nights minute walk night stay santa's village spa sports facilities fridge
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Had to take this one as it was only decent one with free room... This is my second time here so no suprises; basic room with shower. If you are not expecting much this place is ok. Great place if you're into sports ;)

Toilet & shower needs some upgrading and there was a sign in hallway that stated they are doing some renovations....

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We visit Lapland over Christmas period and for value for money we couldn't of asked for more. I was really happy with the food and amenities offered.
My boys loved the pool and my husband used the gym. My only complaint was it took a while to book us in. I would recommend to any family wanting to see santa on a budget. We stayed for 5nights and I was really happy.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My GF and I (26/23) stayed at this hotel for one night. Pretty good for this purpose, we didnt do any activites or saw anything outside of our room. Very riendly staff, breakfast was ok, not very rich, but ok

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel has a lot of facilities we didn't get to explore in one night. The room was very spacious. There was a fridge, microwave, drying rack for clothes, table for 4. The staff were very nice and helpful, I think they definitely tried to do their best to accommodate us. Pretty close to downtown which was a bonus.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017

The hotel has many sports facilities and a few pools. For what we were accustomed, they were not very warm except one, but all in all it was a nice experience. We had an apartment with good furniture and amenities.

Date of stay: December 2016