Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
RadissonHotels.comUS$109
FindHotelUS$109
getaroom.comUS$122
All reviews corner suite central station gold member drink gin many restaurants in the area front office executive room fabulous hotel scandinavian design sitting area sofa bed rooms are spacious common areas hotel lobby few minutes walk shopping mall city break
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The location couldn't have been better or more central (only a few minutes walk from the central train station). We were greeted by lovely staff at check in and the hotel room was big, modern and airy. The staff recommended some great places to visit which makes Gothenburg great for a city break. Bar area is cool - only a shame that it had to close early due to Covid!

The breakfast buffet was fantastic, as was the gym and the spa!

Cannot recommend highly enough!

Date of stay: March 2021
Jessica B, Marketing at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Cottonpony, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are delighted to hear that you fully enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a fantastic long weekend at this great city centre spa hotel. Location is perfect, the staff were all incredibly friendly and the hotel had a great vibe even in these pandemic times. The buffet breakfast was amazing, the rooms spacious and comfortable and the spa the best we have been to. Will definitely be back

Date of stay: March 2021

Hi Handyscandi, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your review. We are so pleased to hear that you fully enjoyed your stay. Welcome back whenever travel brings you to Gothenburg.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here in July 2020 and even though the hotel was at least 65% full, social distancing and other strict rules were implemented which made us feel very safe during our stay. During check-in, we were asked which time we would come for breakfast as they were trying to avoid overcrowding. The staff were very friendly and the hotel´s location is just walking distance to the main tourist attractions. Our room was lovely and spacious. During breakfast, distancing was also observed and lots of hand sanitizers were available. The selection of food and drinks was extensive. We will definitely stay in this hotel again when back in Gothenburg.

Date of stay: July 2020

Hi thefilipinotraveler, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your review. We are so pleased to hear that you fully enjoyed your stay. Welcome back whenever travel brings you to Gothenburg.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

I realky liked this modern Hotel one minute from the central station. Big rooms with extra comfy beds and a large seating corner. Shower with Rainshower and handset. There is a Coworking space inside the hotel, if you have to work and don't want to do it (only) in your room.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jessica B, Marketing at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Hi Michael, thank you for your kindly review. We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel and our workspace area. We hope we will be able to welcome you back.

Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location and inside it looks amazing. Unfortunately on both check in and check out there was a long wait. I understand a new system had been recently installed and were asking for your patience, which I get. But what I found a bit rude was that other staff members were at the front desk working but not serving customers and they never acknowledged you, smiled, apologised. So not the best welcome. I have to say a similar experience when I went for breakfast too. Putting that aside lots of amenities. I had room service and the food (fish and chips) were lovely. Piping hot fish and Luke warm chips. Can you be bothered to phone up and get hot chips by which time your fish would be cold - no, so in fairness I didn’t give them the opportunity to put it right. The bed is so soft and I mean soft and the pillows soft and fluffy. But the heating in the room was too hot and despite air conditioning the temp reduced by 0.8 degrees overnight and no window to open as the room looked internally into the atrium. So I didn’t sleep well at all. I thought I would mention it at check out but I wasn’t asked if I had a good stay and wasn’t overly pleasant so didn’t bother. I left feeling rather deflated for such a gorgeous looking hotel I wanted so much more.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jessica B, Marketing at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Dear Cazzi65, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us some important feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed our location and design. Our sincere apologies for your experience with the service/other issues and we will definately look into this. Welcome back whenever travel brings you to Gothenburg.