2,506 results
All reviews royal palace cadier bar veranda restaurant grand experience mathias dahlgren grand dame steam room old town harbour view elegant hotel star hotel room service overlooking the water deluxe room perfect location breakfast buffet beautiful city
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I have stayed here many times, but I think it must be going downhill. It is a great location, a very nice spa. The staff however seem to have been instructed to be inflexible. Very unhelpful with any kind of late checkouts - it is all about income. There are no tea of coffee making facilities in the room - even a motel has this !! When I was asking to get help moving the room of a friend who had been stuck in a very poorly appointed room, the manager just ignored and asked how Stockholm was. I think the hotel has the attitude that you stay there but only by their rules. Inflexible and unfriendly. I am in no rush to return.

Room Tip: Try for a room on the front, but be prepared to be told there are none !
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank TheFrankster
Reviewed 15 August 2018

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. The hotel is centrally located in the city and you can walk everywhere (we only took an uber once). The rooms are nice and clean, not huge but still nice. Breakfast was included with our room and it was very good and they had a lot of options to choose from. The best part was that you got to use the hotel spa/baths with your stay. My husband was obsessed and went three times.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Renee417
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Got this wonderful present to stay here for a night as a birthday gift and wow, it did not disappoint!!! It is a true European style hotel with high end amenities and services. Breakfast was amazing, did not experience any issues whatsoever during the very short stay. Would love to visit again!!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I'm just back form five nights here. We did decide to splash out and it was well worth it. Sweden is eye wateringly expensive for Brits, you need to be prepared for that. We decided on a bigger room overlooking an interior courtyard, in fact it overlooked a roof area and was not at all dismal or shady. The room was lovely, all mod cons, good beds, plenty of space. It was a ncie place to relax and gather our thoughts. The bathroom was well appointed and the shower excellent though it did drain very slowly. Hotel staff were lovely and the food/drinks all wonderful. There are lots of nice internal places to sit and chill. Would definitely come back if we can.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

You can't find a better place in Stockholm; beautiful decorated room, perfect first class service everywhere in the hotel with always smiling and friendly personal, nice spa, great breakfast and so well located in the heart of Stockholm city

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple