“Can see why it's popular”

Indian Street Food & Co
Ranked #827 of 3,433 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Description: Indian Street Food & Co creates modern Indian cuisine inspired by food vendors in the streets of India. By blending tradition with modern tastes and sustainable ideals, our mission is to raise the Indian dining experience wherever we go.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There are a number of “Indian Street Food”-restaurants in Stockholm, this one is in Vasastan. Not that much to chose from, but food is good and the portions are big. Reasonable prices and good services shows why these restaurants are popular.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 9 July 2021

Went to this place today and ordered two kathi rolls with my brother, one with paner cheese and one with veggie samosas. Really tasty and super healthy meal. Large portions. Quick service. They put a lot of like red cabbage and other fresh vegetables into those rolls and they are served with two dipping sauces. Yummy. Really recommend this place for lunch. Not fancy but for people on the go who still want a tasty meal. Had never been to the Indian Street Food in Karlbergsvägen, only the place in Drottninggatan, but this one is much better for seatings as there are more tables and more space.

Date of visit: July 2021
2  Thank chariotandsnow
Reviewed 26 September 2020

I was here for dinner with a friend and we both were very happy with our meals. I had the chicken biryani, which came with a dough lid and was delicious, although spicier than I'd expected. The portion was large enough that I took my leftovers home. I tried my friend's paneer curry and naan, both of which were also great. Service was friendly but a bit inattentive. We got there around 6 pm and the place was empty when we got there but quickly filled up around 7-7:30. I would definitely come back as so many dishes on the menu sounded great and I had a hard time choosing between the biryani and butter chicken.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Trendy sleek decor and good noise level. A lot of dishes sounded yummy so it was somewhat difficult to decide and I will need to go back for that same reason. I took the Chettinad Chicken which was very tasty with a good spicy hint without ruining the actual flavour of the dish. Another person in my party took a lamb dish which was equally well flavoured however the Chawla’s Malai Chicken dish was almost completely tasteless and reminded us of baby food, too bad as it sounded so tasty reading it off the menu. The service was fine and the only somewhat disappointed aspect of the meal, apart from the malai dish, was that they did not have one single Indian beer on the menu.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Awesome food with nice service! Every dish we tried was really tasty! Prices are not too high for Sweden.
Just enjoy it!!