“Fantastic place ”
Review of Park Hermina

Park Hermina
Ranked #15 of 160 Restaurants in Kalmar
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Park Hermina alone as I was in Kalmar and had a free evening. The restaurant is chic and relaxed and yet stylish. The food I had, fish and chips, was very good the wine list exactly the right stuff to go with it. The location and the view to the castle are also very nice. Fully recommend the place and hope to be back.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

After leaving the castle, we walked through the rain and found this restaurant. It was exactly what we wanted: a lovely space, excellent service, and a great meal. I had the scallops which were prepared to perfection.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

If you visit Kalmar it's absolutely must For You to visit Park Hermina!
This is a Real hotspot, You find lunch, coctailbar and great dinner with season specialities, and djuring fall and winter season nightclub at weekends, and djuring summer season city Beach to hang around!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Today we had a lunch at this restaurant.
It's situeted nearby the castle.
Because the weather was very nice, we had our lunch outside on the terrace with a view on the castle.
We ordered for my husband the meatloaf and for me the vegaterian dish.
Both were very tastfull.
It's a very nice place with very friendly service.
The price of a glass of dry white wine is high, but it tasted very well.

Thank H.M. V
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

A nice place located in the park by the old castle. Food is excellent and service with heart & soul. We ate there twice and both during evening and brunch we where very satisfied.