Open today: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A memorable, high quality dive experience with a highly knowledgeable and professional instructor.

Definitely one of the best diving experiences I have ever had! Mario was very patient, professional... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
allisonbZ8260JO
Amazing first dive!

Reviewed 17 September 2019
amypC2549LC
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience with Mario - he picked us up from our accommodation and dropped us in Xlendi where we wanted to spend the rest of the day.
Mario was super clear and informative, very knowledgeable and clearly knew the dive sites inside and out.
We had a great dive that was comfortable, relaxing and stunning. Mario was brilliantly calm and a great guide.
We hope to take our PADI course next year thanks to such an exciting first dive experience here in Gozo.
Thanks Mario!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 14 September 2019

From the moment you step in the dive centre you know the gear is in perfect conditions. Mario, the manager and our dive guide, was superb. Very well organize and knowledgeable about diving and perfect local guide out of the water too.

I can't recommend him enough!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019

My son and I had a four day course with Mario and we enjoyed every moment of it. Mario taught us the skills required in an enjoyable way and broke the parts of the course down into easily understandable modules. He was an excellent tutor who imparted confidence which allowed us to master the skills needed to pass the course. The quality of the dive equipment and management of this was first class and I would highly recommend Mario and Gaulos Dive Cove to anyone whether they are first timers such as us or for those who after a Gozo dive experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

We just completed our open water dive course with Mario and we can’t recommend him highly enough. He’s super knowledgeable about diving and he made sure we completely understood the knowledge and skills before moving on. He’s super professional and takes safety very seriously, which made for a perfect introduction to diving. I was quite nervous but he’s patient and calm and he really helped me to develop my confidence. He’s also super knowledgeable about Gozo as he is a local. He gave us detailed dive briefings and also some local history and information. We 100% recommend Mario and his company, and we’re already thinking about when we can come back and continue our diving adventure with him.

Reviewed 16 August 2019

We did a four day dive course with Mario this summer and he was totally professional, very clear in his instructions and an excellent tutor. I would highly recommend him if you are considering diving in Malta... and he gave us a bit of local knowledge as well!