See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We've scoured Aguinaldo highway for Resorts, hotels and Inns but none can compare to the value that you can get from Quatro Pasos Resort Inn. Aside from the fact that it has the lowest price, but with more amenities compared to other resorts in the area, the staff is totally accommodating. Me and my family always comes here to visit to get away from all the hassles of city life. The food is awesome and they serve food to your room at almost any time.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi room is awesome.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends went to a nearby pool party and when we left early, we decided to rest in Quatro Pasos. The front desk officer at that time isn't as accommodating as what we were expecting. We're clueless with the promos and their pricing and she didn't offer help,she just answers when we ask. But when we went to the room, it's very private to our liking. Also comfortable. They have a pool but there's separate payment if you are going to use it per head. We ordered room service, too. They came quick and the food tastes normal so it's okay. The room we occupied has two poles that seemed for pole dancing which is wierd because we got the barkada room.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2017

we've been to this place last year. i found the place good than the other hotel we been . good bless
front desk are beautiful and polite. we had some chit-chat that time.
and the place was located at the center of the city. the rates are affordable.1000pesos for 12hrs is not bad. that is their superio room. very homey place and they have nice designs of room.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jamie41093
Reviewed 20 November 2016

My friends checked me into this hotel for four nights, when walking to the entrance the hotel wasnt the most inviting looking to say the least. The lady at the front desk was very polite even though she had trouble answering a few simple questions. The Deluxe room was large as well as the bathroom, no tissue in bathroom and was non available when requested. My friends and I went out for a meal, upon returning we all went into my room 15 minutes later room phone rang it was the front desk informing me that my guests had overstayed their welcome and had to leave the room. There was the night shift lady on the desk now. I approached her about this demand and was told that is the hotel policy no guests in room. As I walked my friends outside I noticed another place near,made enquiries there regards rest of my visit.
I checked out straight after Breakfast the next morning.
The room was ok , the night shift staff were very rude They also requested that I had to pay every day even though I had booked in for four nights very strange. Most definately would not return again. I would have to agree with previous reviewer Jona S regards the unwelcoming guard and the the list of unnecessary fees and charges, it was like the didn't want any Guests at all. Deluxe room P 2250 per night

Room Tip: Find another hotel/Resort
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my friends just visited quatro pasos resort inn. As we entered to their fascade, it didn't look like we were entering to a resort. The guard was not welcoming. He didn't checked our belongings if there were deadly weapons or something. He didn't even notice that we just opened the door for ourselves. I was waiting in the lobby and saw a pool at the center of the resort. Then our friend told us that there was corkage fee of Php100.00 for the food bought outside the resort. It was fine to us then. After awhile, the staff showed us another set of fees listed of which made us stunned for a minute...there would be fee of Php500.00 for every linen cover that would be stained because their covers were clean and sanitized. Lol.seriously? In a resort? With that kind of unlogical fee, we decided to look for another resort.
Verdict: not to be recommended
Price: pop
Place: flop
Food: (we werent able to eat)

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends