Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

There are different pools,, and super heroes and cartoon characters which the kids will surely enjoy. The rooms are alright just a little hot. Maybe they have old air conditioners. But still enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Joanne R
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Went there last may with friends. The life size characters super heroes were cool. There are different pools you can choose from. There's a place her you can buy food but I think its better if you just bring your own. The are rooms ad cottages too.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff was helpful and very courteous. We didn't get a chance to spend any time in the huge pool, but we enjoyed our room minus the noise of some other travelers trying to leave down the hall very early. That comes with hotels, though. This place has functioning air conditioning and hot water.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joel C
Reviewed 6 November 2016

The place is good. Especially for kids because of the life size characters that serves as an attraction, there's a lot of swimming pool, the food is ok. My only concern is...I paid P3500 for the room alone which is also not really bad except for there's no water coming out from the faucet. We had 4-5 maintenance person that came in and out from our room checking why there's no water. The best part? they told us that "marami po kasing gumagamit ngayon ng tubig nahihirapan umakyat". Oh my, so it was my problem. I called the reception desk for 3 times and negotiate with them. I told them to transfer us in a different room (the room beside us is empty) of I will just refund my payment. They said we can transfer to the other room but the aircon is not functioning really well. I was in a scenario where I have to choose between bad and bad, so I decided to choose the other side of the bad (aircon not functioning room). It is really a good thing that we only stayed for until next day. I gave the very good rating just for the characters and the girl from the reception area. that's it.

Room tip: Do not choose either of the two rooms near the swimming pool.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Chiquibam
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We booked an early reservation 2 weeks prior to our wedding anniversary and so, we got the room we were eyeing for. It's our second time to be here actually, the last time was when we celebrated the fathers day. The place has a fresh atmosphere that will make your stay really worth it. Bunch of cottages, air-conditioned rooms and newly constructed hotels which you can stay up to 22 hours. All room accommodations are inclusive of free swimming and free breakfast only for 2. The place is very cozy, well-maintained and kid-friendly cos of the life size disney and super heroes statues that you can take a picture with.

Date of stay: October 2016