“Organic and Quality”

Ranked #118 of 416 things to do in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 28 July 2016

We were greeted with a hot chocolate which we drank while we searched the shelves for some chocolate treats. We bought a couple of boxes, some bars and a couple of individual pieces. They were all good quality. My favorite was the Summebird Amber 36% which has a hint of creme brule.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Super friendly service! And the chocolate there is probably one of the most delicious I have ever tried (yes, better than Swiss chocolate). The flødeboller was superb: both the traditional and the seasonal one (strawberry). I really wish I would have bought more of it. The flavored almonds were very good too. You can really taste the freshness of the products.

1  Thank vdsan10
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

I bought the variety box of chocolate covered almonds. They were delicious. They came in strawberry, licorice, passionfruit, and many more flavors. They traveled well in my luggage. Everyone who tried them loved them. Service was helpful and friendly and they even gift wrapped them for me to take home as gifts.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

I had passed many times before but since the sun was shining and they had a stand on the street selling licorice ice cream dipped in chocolate and topped with raspberry crumble I was sold. What a tasty little bugger that was! I am not sure I can pass that shop again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 July 2015

What a wonderful chocolate shop! We stopped in and snacked on their classic little marshmallows covered in chocolate. I wasn't very excited to taste these, as I find marshmallows to be dense, chewy and close to flavorless. But these, these were delicious little creamy pillows of air. They were softer, less chewy than the typical American marshmallow. It was wonderful, the chocolate was perfect and well flavored. I really recommend this cute little shop!