“GRAND TOUR OF COPENHAGEN”

Copenhagen Free Walking Tours
Private Walking Grand Tour of Copenhagen
Ranked #1 of 54 Food & Drink in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Keep your eyes peeled for bright neon green umbrellas! Please make sure to book in advance on our website! The Grand Tour in English or Spanish starts everyday at 11 am from the steps of the City Hall (Radhuspladsen). The Christianshavn Tour in English or Spanish starts from Højbro Plads in the afternoon. The green umbrellas are #1 on TripAdvisor!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took the Grand tour of Copenhagen that lasted for 2.5-3 hours. Louis, the guy from Peru was our guide. He was very nice, very informative, helpful and a comical guy. I remember, laughing after every 10 minutes on his tour, that made Copen history learning a good experience. So, highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,684)
All reviews
"informative tour"
in 69 reviews
"beautiful city"
in 106 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 59 reviews
in 423 reviews
"luis"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you visit Copenhagen I recommend these tours. They have different walking tours for different parts of the city. And they are free! You just tip the guys if you enjoyed it. And believe me, you will.

Those guys are very helful, fun and they know what they do. Special thanks to Simon and Rikke! You did a great job! Thank you!

And don't forget to ask about the pub crawl. It's real fun!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As many reviewers have already said, it always depends on the guide you get. My friend and I took the same guide, Jarod, for the Grand tour and the Classical one. He was always joking about stereotypes, politics, gender, peoples appearance but when he got to the city, he was very shallow and brief. During the Grand tour, he pushed the tour to walk very fast, repeating enthusiastically that we can beat the record and make it in two hours instead of three...Yes, it was very cold and people might have wanted to cut the tour a bit shorter, but this really gave us the impression that he simply wanted to enjoy the rest of Sunday on his own.

1  Thank Šárka G

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked onto the Grand Tour and loved it. Tour guide Daniel kept things entertaining, was a wealth of history knowledge, and maintained a great pace. He was also full of handy tips which helped me during the rest of my trip. Upon recommendation I then did the Christiantown tour and the Pub crawl by the same company which I enjoyed equally as much.