“Fresh and Delicious”

Cuisines: Asian, Danish
Neighborhood: Inner Noerrebro
Neighborhood: Inner Noerrebro
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Remember this place from my last visit in Copenhagen 6 years ago. So this time decide to come and eat again here. We come here to eat twice this time. They have English menu. Food is very nice and not that expensive. You choose stuff from their step by step menu. I like their egg noodles very much. Portion is quite big also.... definitely will be coming back again when in Copenhagen.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I met some friends there for lunch on my second day in Denmark, and I did not know what to expect.

The location is great, and the place looks great from the outside. When I got inside I was greeted by two very polite chefs behind the counter, asking me what I would like to have.
They were very attentive, responsive, and were very helpful.

The meal I had caught me by surprise, as I just expected a regular noodle dish. But no.
It was absolutely outstanding, I practically inhaled my whole meal and sat there craving more but with no room for more.

100% will go back.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Found this restaurant as it was close to Hotel Nora on Norrebrogade. Friendly and helpful English-speaking counter staff who walk you through menu options (choose your noodle, saue, meat and veg). Very tasty. Took ours as takeout and sat on a bench by the lake for a great meal.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

They have many gluten free options, the place is good for a quick stop or takeaway and its one of the best ive tried in copenhagen. Recommended both for people who need to eat gluten free and noodles lover. Couple of pretty and kind ladies at the counter which is a plus. Not pricey at all, considering you're in denmark.

1  Thank GlutenFreaks
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Was in Copenhagen this weekend and got attracted by the design of the restaurant first and then decided to give it a try. The staff, is very very very friendly! And the food is good as well, hot and tasty.

Someone even wrote on the wall of the restaurant (in French) saying that "so happy to have missed the flight for this..." Totally agree.