Tivoli Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$135
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$131
US$121
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Copenhagen Marriott Hotel(Copenhagen)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$280
Hotel SP34(Copenhagen)
US$206
US$167
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Ibsens Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$149
US$210
US$137
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Copenhagen Admiral Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$156
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

66 Guldsmeden - Guldsmeden Hotels(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$111
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

1,130 results
All reviewscentral stationtivoli gardensnice hotelexcellent locationbreakfast roomscandic copenhagenfresh fruitminute walkexcellent breakfastsuperior roomnice stayrooms are smallcold meatsshort staystreet noisesingle roomcity centre
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Good value-for-money hotel, located 2 minutes' walking distance from the central station and 5 from Tivoli park. We were amazed by the friendly and very helpful staff. The room (No 126) was of good size, clean and very warm. The mattress was comfortable.
A good buffet for breakfast, satisfactory quality and good atmosphere. Great experience, I would highly recommend this hotel for your trip in Copenhagen!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Marlene F, General Manager at Scandic Webers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Fabrizio,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I've been to quite a lot of hotels but never have I been to one which would so blatantly rip people off. This is a worn-out, 2 star property with small rooms, old decor and a very cheap feel. Powdered eggs for breakfast, sugared water instead of juice, low quality bacon and cold cuts. During my stay, there was no floor in the corridor in front of my room. Yet at the same time it boasts as having 4 stars and charges roughly 200 EUR for a double room (1 person occupancy). Knowing Scandic is not really a good hotel chain, I’ve tried to avoid the entire chain but this time there was no other option and this hotel surpassed even the lowness of my expectations. Apart from everything wrong and cheap (yet expensive) there is one high point: OK and friendly staff. If in Copenhagen, avoid this rip-off. You can find better hotels at the same price or much cheaper hotels offering the same quality.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Lubos_Straw,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay didn't live up to your expectations but I am happy that you took out the time to share your thoughts with us. We always strive to become better. At the moment, we are renovating more than 60 of our rooms to ensure a good and modern quality to our guests. We have made aware of this on our website to make sure that this doesn't come as an unpleasant surprise to our guests. I hope you contacted our staff to hear about the possibilities to ensure you a better stay. We will always like to help.
Thank you once again.
Marlene Frez.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

You know what you got :) Location is perfect, Room its nice and good size, WiFi works well all the time, Breakfast is good like always Scandic is, Most of crew its friendly but.. That why i cant gave full 5, but sure can recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Marlene F, General Manager at Scandic Webers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear TravellinkWorld,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for telling others about your stay at our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. Please let us know, if there is anything we can do to consider your fifth star on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This was my second stay in Scandic Webers in five months, so I knew what to expect in terms of room size, location, breakfast etc.

I stayed in one of the refurbished rooms on the 5th floor, which had a very comfortable bed, and was perfectly fine for a stay of a few nights. The bathroom was tiny, in the old Copenhagen style, but was adequate. The location of the shower did mean that the toilet, paper included got soaked everytime I took a shower though.

Breakfast has a good selection, though I wish the over zealous waiting staff would wait before clearing the tables. I had to move three times one day as on returning to my table, the staff had cleared it, and new people were sitting there. I appreciate that the breakfast area can get busy, but it seemed pretty obvious to me that by the way I had left my plate and cups, that I was still eating.

The other staff were excellent, particularly the ladies on reception, notably Meike and Line. Line was incredibly helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Marcus,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for telling others about your stay at our hotel. Thanks for providing the examples to let us know where to improve! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Apart from good location 5min away from the central station and excellent, friendly and customer oriented staff, this Scandic doesn't keep what Scandic-guests are accustomed to: smelly room, really noisy heating, worn bed, quite poor choice at the breakfast buffet... I left frustrated and disappointed...

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Marlene F, General Manager at Scandic Webers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Iwonga261,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay didn't live up to your expectations but I am happy that you took out the time to share your thoughts with us. We always strive to become better and with your feedback, we have a good chance do so. I hope you contacted our staff to hear about the possibilities to ensure you a better stay. We will always like to help.
Thank you once again.