“greta tour of Copenhagen”

Segway Tours Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Now in our 5th season, and conveniently located in the heart of the city, just a few minutes stroll from the Town Hall, Tivoli and Central Station, Copenhagen's Original and Best Segway Tour, Segway ToursCopenhagen is delighted to invite you to see the sights and get insider tips for your visit to Copenhagen with us. We won't overwhelm you with boring stories and endless dates, instead, we'll give you a sense of what daily life is like in the worlds most liveable city, you will see all the sights, such as The Royal Palace, Little Mermaid, picturesque Nyhavn and give you a great orientation for the rest of your stay in Copenhagen, all from the comfort of your very own fantastic Segway PT. So join us for an unforgettable experience you will never forget with Segway Tours Copenhagen, the Original and Best Segway Tour in Denmark.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Great way to see Copenhagen in a short space of time. great guide very informative just a great day out

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lars T, Manager at Segway Tours Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like ourselves find Segway a perfect way to experience Copenhagen in a short space of time and you liked your guide! You're of course very welcome to join us on another tour on your next visit, so you can get to use your newly acquired Segway drivers license.

Manager, Segway Tours Copenhagen

Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)
All reviews
"baltic cruise"
in 17 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 18 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 21 reviews
in 17 reviews
"helmets"
in 227 reviews

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Our tour guide Lars was very friendly,outgoing and informative. The tour was great and Lars spent time with us afterwards answering our questions about places to see, eat at and visit outside of his tour. Highly recommend this company!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your awesome review and for making my day. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your tour with me and found me friendly, outgoing and informative! I also enjoyed the tour with you and I hope you could use some of my suggestions for further exploration of Copenhagen and liked the places I recommended. You're of course always welcome to join me or one of our other super star guides for another Segway tour on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We had a great ride around Copenhagen on the cycle lanes with our kids. The staff were very helpful, suggesting a route that would take us to some of the interesting outer parts of the city and that filled our day. The Jopo bikes were comfortable to ride at a leisurely pace. The local cyclists and drivers were courteous as we got the hang of the cycling lanes - we really should have read the guidance we were given before setting off!

1  Thank Fash47

Thank you for your nice review of our bike rental service. I'm so glad you enjoyed your ride on your own around town! Copenhagen is fantastic for bikes and we also use the bicycle lanes for our Segway tours. You're of course always welcome to join one of our Segway tours on another occassion, or rent one of our bikes again to explore on your own.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

As a 46 year old Segway novice I was a little concerned about my ability but there was no need. After a brief training session on the purpose built track in the shop I was at the same level as the husband and two teens. We were offered waterproofs, jackets and gloves but we were lucky that it was a lovely day in Copenhagen. Mark was great at kitting us all out - all 5 of us - and we were ready to go with helmets providing his commentary on the one hour tour.

It was one of the best things we did during our 5 days in the city. You can tell it is a slick and professional operation. I wished we had booked the 2 hours! Plus afterwards you get a beer! (other soft drink options available).

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed your Segway tour with us despite your reservations about it to begin with! It always makes us warm and fuzzy to hear that you felt you were in capable hands. I will definitely make sure to extend your review to Mark, since he deserves a gold star for the experience you describe here. You're of course most welcome to join one of our other tours the next time you visit our lovely city again.