“Reliable and reasonably priced taxi”
Review of Heraklion Taxi

Heraklion Taxi
Ranked #3 of 50 Transportation in Heraklion
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A company experienced in transfers all over the the island of Crete. Our professional taxi drivers try their best to satisfy our customers. Our vehicles are all new Mercedes Benz models ensuring a safe and comfortable drive. Heraklion Taxi drivers own all appropriate legal documentation and are legally licensed to transport customers.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Very easy to book, fixed price, no prepayment needed. Driver was waiting for us in the airport. Arrived on time for return journey. Would recommend.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"friendly driver"
"booked online"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Vasillis was excellent. Was a welcoming face at the airport after delays with the flight and luggage. Drove well. Gave us an interesting picture of the island, its people and its history. Hope to have him for our next transfer to Kissamos.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Punctual friendly service. Quality transport at a great price. Very clean and Wi-Fi on board.
I recommend them 100%

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We travelled from Gouves to Sitia, not the best of roads and a very long journey when you have children.

The driver was fantastic, very smartly dressed, friendly and very caring when my son was starting to feel car sick. He offered to stop a couple of times for us to take in views, have a little walk etc... he even offered to let my son sit in the front with him which helped!

This was the second time I’ve used Heraklion taxis and I’ve never been disappointed!

Keep up the good work, I’ll be using you again next time I’m in Crete! I grew up in Sitia and still have friends and family there so I try to come as often as I can.