“Great fallafel kebabs”
Review of Pera

Pera
Ranked #186 of 2,573 Restaurants in Athens
Neighborhood: Omonia
Description: We are located in the center of Athens (Aiolou 57 Monastiraki). We offer multi-ethnic homemade food and desserts! We suggest that you taste our amazing Lahmacun and the profiterole that we make from scratch!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A small shop very close to the famous fallafel shop at athens. This place is very famous with locals and serves some of the best fallafel and lahmacun.

I ordered small fallafel kebab with humus and a classic lahmacun and it was really good. Although for lahmacun I prefer Feroze which is close to this place.

We went before time at around 11:30 so there was no waiting but if you come in lunch time there is always some waiting.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

In the very crowded street of Aiolou, Pera offers the best lahmajoun in town. Either you want to eat it as a take out or in the seated area provided ..you should not miss....

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Pera offers a variety of high-quality middle-oriental dishes at a affordable prices. It also serves vegetarian dishes and uncommon in the area oriental sweets. Its quiet but yet central location makes it easily accessible from Syntagma and Monastiraki. Fast service, highly recommended.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant for light lunch with a nice environment it has a lot of Turkish origin food and the waiters are so nice

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Best Greek and Mediterranean food I tasted in 52 counties I visited in my life. No regrets after 5 dinings during my visit to Athens! Owner and staff very kind and welcoming. You will feel like home eating mommy’s food. :)

2  Thank Aref A