“Tasty tradicional greek food”
Review of 5F

5F
Ranked #4 of 2,773 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious food for small price. Very nice and friendly atmosphere. I would definitively recommend it.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

This is a family restaurant and they are super nice, shook my hands and greet me, asked me to look at what they have to offer that day! Explained everything to me and gave me a little bit of everything. They said a little bit but it was massive amount of food for one person and it was 8 euros. My favorite was the moussaka! So flavorful! I had to tell them to not bring me so much food because I hate wasting food. A lot of tourist do come here but the family next to me is local and said that it’s a local place. Definitely worth it!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Our guide brought us here and it was the highlight of our day in Athens. The food was amazing and we felt like we were visiting friends for a home made meal. The moussaka was delicious and there was such a great variety of dishes. This was the least expensive meal we had but by far one of the most delicious! The owner was running around the whole time but took time to thank and say goodbye to each of his guests. You couldn't ask for a better experience in all of Greece!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely place, we came here for lunch and was instantly greeted and showed the food they had to offer. We were treated to the tasting menu which offered 7 small plates of a variety of stuff all for only 10 euros each. Great atmosphere and great food.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Wow! We went here for dinner whilst in Athens. Upon arrival the owner personally greeted us and was incredibly friendly and welcoming. Once seated he came over and said that he was going to do a family style tasting platter for us. What we thought would be a little of everything turned out to be very generous portions of everything. It was beautiful, authentic Greek food served in a very cosy environment. We got to try lots of new things and loved every bit of it. The meal (a total of 7 dishes) came to an INCREDIBLY REASONABLE price and we were so shocked at how inexpensive it was. Not only was the food well priced and amazingly delicious, we felt like we had been taken into the owners home and fed like family. We loved it and would recommend to anyone who is visiting the city. It is a true treasure.