US$168
US$216
US$514
US$474
1,651 results
All reviewsart loungeblackout shadessyntagma squarestudio roomevil eyeinteresting designgreat hotelprevious hotelshower doorrooftop barwalking distanceturn down serviceboutique hotelour honeymoonperfect locationstreet noisetop floor
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

If you are eco guy so thats it the best hotel who is try recycling all thing with nice location and nice room and the most important the price is really great by the way the staff are really friendly they try to help as max they can and. Try the restaurant on the top the have the best stake in Athens its melt like butter so dont miss this hotel

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
YesHotels, Public Relations Manager at New Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Mr. Arch,
Thank you for sharing your kind review. It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed our location, hospitality and our rooftop New Art Lounge restaurant. On behalf of our team we thank you and we would love to welcome you back on your next visit in Athens.
Kind Regards Natasa Papaefstathiou Public Relations

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Having traveled Internationally for business for over twenty five years; I've stayed at many "five star +" hotels on 6 different continents. None of them can hold a candle to NEW! Which you'll notice upon entering the NEW Hotel- the aroma therapy candle scent.

I must say this tiny unique boutique hotel, nestled quietly away in the heart of downtown Athens is one in a million.

From its unique architecture, incredible views, inviting aroma therapy scent, fitness center, breakfast, amazingly well appointed (yet minimalistic) room, cleanliness- and incredibly friendly staff (especially Panos), I had the pleasure of spending almost two weeks at this unique hotel.

As an allergy sufferer, I felt very comfortable here- due to the "New-Ness"; cleanliness, an minimalist decor (sans carpet, drapes, etc) - made "breathing" a pleasure. The electronic black out curtains are a must for light sleepers.

Also not to be missed are the amazing views from either balcony. We stayed in a corner room on the fifth floor. I am designing my new condo in Florida, USA with "New" in mind.

You all have "hit it out of the park with this amazing hotel". I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Athens.

One final word, it's also right across the street from the best red clay court tennis club in the world, the Athens Tennis Club, home of the first Olympics. This is my first review, but I'd definitely give the "New" seven stars. You all definitely hit it out of the park with this hotel

Doug Simmons.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank gymrat1530
Reviewed 1 April 2017

My husband and I stayed here four nights in February while visiting Athens, and we absolutely loved New. Stylish, elegant, fun decor. Our room had a balcony, plush bed and pillows, blue "evil eye" lights. On several occasions we enjoyed the rooftop bar (try the dirty blonde!). Great location--we walked all over Plaka, to the national archaeological museum, to the Acropolis, even back from Mt. Lycabettus. The staff helped us find our way around, made restaurant recommendations, and always welcomed us back. Breakfast was substantial--eggs made to order, great croissants--and good value as it was included in our room rate. I could go on, but most of it has been said. We'd certainly return if we are ever back in Athens.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Loved everything about this boutique hotel: Unique architecture, fabulous location, modern/minimalist decor, meticulously maintained, very comfortable beds, ALL the staff (very professional, courteous and helpful), breakfast buffet, not huge, but wonderful selections and great coffee !

Great value. I would love to stay again and highly recommend this wonderful, unique hotel !

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We stayed at the New Hotel twice for a total of 4 nights, and I would definitely recommend it. Firstly the location is great, 5 minutes walk from Syntagma Square and close to numerous restaurants, cafes, the National Garden, the Acropolis etc. Both of our rooms overlooked a side street which meant there wasn't much traffic noise. We could see the Acropolis from our room (503) on the second stay. The rooms are stylish and very clean. I would have liked tea & coffee making facilities, but aside from that the rooms are well appointed.

X

Room Tip: Rooms facing either of the side streets are a little quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stamford_Rachael
YesHotels, Guest Relations Manager at New Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Stamford_Rachael
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate the time that you took to write this review and your kind compliments. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and left the hotel full of lovely memories. We look forward to your next visit to the city.
Kind regards