Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Food Around Athens
from US$66.83
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely fabulous afternoon taking in the lesser known culinary sites of Athens - meeting local producers and visiting the markets. Michalis our guide was fantastic - perfect English and full of knowledge. We had two fabulous meals and won’t need to eat for a day! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2021
Rachel M, Owner at Food Around Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much. It was a lovely time showing you around Athens and the food.
Maik

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Rachel knows the history well and genuinely loves the culture in Athens, and showed us locations throughout central Athens that we would not have visited ourselves

Date of experience: August 2021
Rachel M, Owner at Food Around Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Thank you very much. Very happy to know you enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Really fun, relaxed tour. Seeing the relationships our guide has developed with local vendors was good to see and the food was delicious! Great tour for anyone's first time in Greece.

Date of experience: August 2021
Rachel M, Owner at Food Around Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Thank you very much Brock. It was my pleasure to introduce you to my friends around the markets.
Maik

Reviewed 6 August 2021

The tour was excellent! Meeting location easy to find and Mike is a very likeable guy with lots of excellent information and specialist knowledge! Great great fun and also a great way to see some of the city and how todays Athenians live! 10/10

Reviewed 4 August 2021

It's been a year since my tour with Food Around Athens and I still tell all my friends how AMAZING it was! Rachel is truly wonderful. She is knowledgeable and friendly. The tour made me feel more like a local than any food tour I have been on! One of the restaurants was so good we went back 5 times! I highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: September 2020
Rachel M, Owner at Food Around Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you writing this review for us. Hoping our paths cross again.

Rachel