All reviews breakfast service clean and modern rooms family apartment main sightseeing comfy bed staff was very friendly and helpful our honeymoon walking distance tour buses bottle of champagne great location fantastic stay great shower ancient sites definitely stay here again night stay hop on hop off bus
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great location within walking distance to: Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, restaurants, take-outs, bus, metro. Also two blocks from "Exceptional Journey" transfer/tour office (great service as well). Clean modern rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. Seven in our family in two 'apartments' - lots of room. Will definitely stay here again if I return to Athens.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This hotel is in the perfect location. It is right by the Acropolis. Metro and bus stops are a two minute walk. Lots of restaurants, shops and travel agencies nearby. The hotel has been newly renovated so all of the facilities are wonderful. Our room was always spotlessly clean. And it is perfect for a long stay since it has a refrigerator and microwave. The brothers who own it and the other employees are over the top helpful with if you have questions or want tips on what to do in Athens and Greece. Street side room can be a little noisy on weekends but Athens is a party town!

Room Tip: rooms off of the street are quieter on weekends.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We stayed at room 8 for 3 nights which is large and very nice designed. It is facing side street which means that is very quite room. Location of the premises is great, staff is so nice and helpful. Their neighborhood is full of nice restaurants and gift shops. All other positive comments you can read from previous posts. There are no negative comments regarding this place.

P.S.

This was my personal experience and impression. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Room 8 is where we stayed. It formed our experience which is excellent.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank goranboba
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We spend here a nice week. The stuff is very polite and helpful. The room is big, extremely clean, well equipped. The bath room is very nice. As you see on the pictures the place is new and modern. We did not want to cook but it can be an issue in case anyone every day wants to cook something.
The Acropolis Museum is about 200m, the entrance of Acropolis is about 300m to the hotel.
I can really recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveler745452
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Having been a victim of the Monarch Airlines crash I had to rearrange flights for a planned trip to Tel Aviv and because the greedy airlines put costs up for direct flights to a ridiculous amount I thought If Im going to spend all that money I may as well look for bargain flights for a stop over for a few days. Never having been to Athens, I was a little apprehensive about these reviews but have to say like all the other travellers before me - I too was suprised at just how good this place is. The rooms were first class and the hotel is within walking distance of everything your need for a short or longer trip. 2 mins walk to tube station and 10 mins walk from the X95 bus from the Airport, and 5 mins from Acropolis , museums and open top tour bus. We Arrived late at night but received very clear and specific instructions about getting the Room Keys and entry which made our experience hassle free, the breakfasts were delivered and were of a very high standard, nutritious and the room was cleaned beautifully ever day. I cannot say enough about the high standards this hotel has and the owner being availble to advise on places to eat and local trips or transport. If Tripadvisor had six stars this would have them!!! Will be definately coming back!

Clear instructions , Excellent service, high quality accomodation and close to ammenities. Very comfortable and very clean beds.

Room Tip: Close to popular bars and nightlife so whatever room expect some noise at weekend.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family