“Tried to get some recommend Italian / Thai”
Review of Spaghetti Cove

Spaghetti Cove
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Choeng Mon
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Description: we are the original taste of italian cuisine in koh samui pasta! pasta! pasta! this is what we offer you apart us. max and jonny will cook you the most delicious pastas of Italy with the same test of Home. you are welcome!
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We tried to go and eat here last night. Trip Advisor said it was open? When got there at 20:30 it was closed
Gutted because we had heard such good things about it.
For this reason I cannot really rate it therefore I will award 3/5

2  Thank Pelham M

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. Pasta like at my home in ITALY.
Friendly chef (owner) and good service.
You must try it.
Marco from Milan.

1  Thank Marco T
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We saw that this restaurant rated on TripAdvisor and it wasn't wrong. If your sick of eating Thai food then go Italian. The owner is from Rome which helps. I had the lasagne and my husband had spaghetti carbonara. Both were very good. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definately be returning to sample more ofthe menu.

2  Thank Janelle C
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Our family of 5 ate here twice in the two weeks we were in Samui. The pasta dishes were served piping hot and super delicious! Our kids begged to go back for more the next day :)
I highly recommend the Gnocchi!

1  Thank MsCrandell
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

After several weeks of Thai food we wanted a change. As a frequent user of trip advisor, spaghetti cove was a good choice. We received a warm welcome from the staff and they recommended a few dishes. I had the home made lasagna and I can say it was the best I ever tasted. It was flavoursome and a generous slice too. This is a great wee spot for Italian food.

1  Thank Scruff37