See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We had to stop overnight. They were very fast in the reception and also provided a restaurant nearby to have late dinner.
Very good buffet for breakfast. It s cheaper than sleeping in the car .
Clean , worth it s money!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Not much around but a lovely Brazilian restaurant. A supermarket, cash point and shoe shop. Great train network tho to get u anywhere just down the road!! Very cheap too!!! Forget taxis use the train!! Go to Braga shops!! Primark there!! Everything u could want! A massive mall!! Love the shopping there! Staff accommodating to the English language!! Bed a bit hard! Nothing to complain about. A lovely stay. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here with my daughter, wife and myself. My mom, aunt and grandma got their own room beside us. It was very clean and had many amenities that you would find in a North American hotel like sufficient outlets to charge our electronics, complimentary shampoo and soap, extra pillows, etc. Both the front counter staff and the restaurant staff are extremely helpful. You're obviously not staying in a 5 star hotel, but for the price we paid, we got a great nice sleep and a great meal, all at a great price. I highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

On a business trip my company made me a reservation on this hotel, hence it was really close to the place I need to go.
Just stayed here one night, so there is not much to say.
Pros:
- Night was really cold, but inside the room I didn't even need to turn heating on;
- Room big enough;
- Illumination ok;
- enough towels;
- Had a perfect night of sleep;
Cons:
- Old TV (putted very high);
- No tooth brush or colgate available for customers;
- Poor breakfast;

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I went to Braga, Portugal, for two days, and I´ve decided to choose the hotel accordingly to the location of the place I had to go on saturday. I looked at TripAdvisor, but there was not any hotel near the place I had to go. Then, I used iPad´s "around me", and I choose an hotel, but on arrival the price was higher. I arrived without reservation because I wanted to see if the place was really suitable for my location needs. As a matter of fact, it was. So, I went to the reception, gave the recepcionist a credit card, and ask if there was a room free. There was, and I went to the car to pick up my suitcase and a few other things. When I returned, the recepcionist gave me the credit card, and ask me if I wanted breakfast, and told me that it will be 7,5 euros pp.This was odd. In Portugal, normaly, breakfast is always included. Even so, I said, ok. Then, she asked me to pay in advance. I asked why was that. She replied that there was no reservation, so that was the Hotel´s policy. This is quite unusual in Portugal where I have been in countless occasions in the best hotels. But I agreed. I paid, and went up to the room to leave some of my belongings. Then, I went out. When I returned, I turned on the tv and the image was not perfect, perhaps because the tv set was an old one, and not in perfect working order. Everything else in the room was within the expectable. In the next morning, we went to the breakfast room and start to see what was there to eat. It was unbelieving. By far, it was the worst experience I had in hotels anywhere. To drink, I choose something called orange juice, but I gave up drinking it. I drank coffe and milk, and I ate bread and little more.To finish this meal, I ate half an orange. Forty metters away I could have a much better breakfast for less money in a normal coffeshop.
The Hotel has Wi-Fi, but one has to pay for it.
It is important to say, that this experience was in a three stars hotel in a country where hotels are quite good and have a reputation of good service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business