“Phantastic way to get around Sintra”

Park e Bike - Bike Tours
Ranked #4 of 7 Food & Drink in Sintra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Electric assisted bicycle day trips and tours. Beat the queues, visit Sintra's Parks and Palaces by e-bike to see the sights and enjoy it all at your own pace.
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Our First Ebike Experience. Incredible How fast and easy WE made IT up the Steep hills. A+++ recommendation

j0anamarques, Front Office Manager at Park e Bike - Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear 69121,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for Park E Bike.

We're cheerful to know that you truly enjoyed your first experience with an e-bike and we thank you a lot for your recommendation.

Look forward to hear back from you

"map"
"climb"
"portuguese"

Reviewed 24 September 2016

- an unusual exciting experience to fly up the hills
- an excellent chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of masses of tourists in the centre of Sintra and around Pena and the Mourish Castle
- very well organized (marked places to “ park” the bikes everywhere)
- kind and friendly service and instruction at the start
- we felt well looked after and taken care of
- we appreciated the company’s flexibility and their approach to preserve the beauty of the landscape and the environment of Sintra

2  Thank humboldt2016

Dear humboldt2016,

We warmly thank you for sharing such in detail your experience with our e-bikes here in Sintra.

Your kind words and compliments have been shared with all Park e Bike Team.

Hope we can welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Great team, great prices, great bikes!

They where very nice, helpful and provided good advices.

E-bike is an amazing way to discover Sintra !

Dear Drioudu13e,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for Park E Bike.

We're thrilled that you found our e-bikes an amazing way to visit Sintra and that our service was in line with your expectations and needs.

Look forward to hear from you in a near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I'll be honest, I was skeptical about riding an e-bike since I never cheat on my road bike. But Martin, my reassuring guide, told me I would be blown away by how smooth the ride was. He was right. I LOVED the e-bike. It was the best option as it allowed me to cover more ground, in half the time, and that is important in a place like Sintra where there is so much to see and do. Martin took me to some of his favorite vantage points (places you'd never know about unless you were with a local) and we also hit up the main attractions. My favorite, by far, was the monastery. We castle-hopped by bike and I felt so accomplished at the end of the day. Plus I had a ton of amazing photos. After about 10 days in Portugal this tour was definitely a highlight! I highly recommend it for anyone and frankly, everyone. Anything seems possible on an e-bike:)

j0anamarques, Owner at Park e Bike - Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear katie,

Thank you so much for such a marvelous and detailed review sharing your experience with the e-bikes.

I'm thrilled to hear that our e-bike tour was a highlight during your stay in Portugal and that you became a fan of electric bikes. I believe they're by far one of the best ways to visit Sintra and its Monuments and I'm very happy that I was able to pass on that message.

Many thanks for your kind compliments that a mean a lot to me and to all Park E Bike team. Your feedback is priceless to us.

Look forward to hear back from you
All the best,

Martin

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2016

My daughter and I wanted to see several of the monuments in Sintra. We had reserved a couple of bikes for the day. When we showed up, the staff were extremely helpful. They asked what our goals were for the day, then they mapped out the best route for us to take. We picked up picnic food and water in the town square, and the took off. We easily saw Quinta da Regaleira, the estate of Monserrate and the Pena palace. I was worried about my ability to manage the bike, as I had recently had shoulder surgery, but it is a breeze with the little electric motor attached. I highly recommend Park E Bikes for a fun day in Sintra!

2  Thank kkrall61

Dear kkrall61,

Firstly we would like to thank you for such a wonderful review.

We're very happy to know that you truly enjoyed your day here in Sintra with our e-bikes. Our clients feedback have true value for us and help us to improve our service everyday.

Your kind words and compliments have been shared with all Park e Bike Team.

Look forward to welcome you again

Kind Regards