US$268
US$136
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$147
US$143
US$130
US$121
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$132
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Principe Lisboa(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$109
US$78
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$179
US$144
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarket hallcais do sodreguest housefood marketgreat tipslocation was perfectten minute walkpublic transportperfect stayfresh orange juicefourth floorstayed longerbreakfast roomnight lifepastriesbars and restaurantsmetro station
Reviewed 4 February 2018

It was really nice, very well situated. We loved all of it: the place, the breakfast and the staff ;-) We had a room with view over Tajo river and I must say it had a plenty of space. Very clean, including the bathroom. The staff was very nice - they helped us in everything.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This is not your usual hotel. It is located in a quaint, ancient building which was renovated nicely but retains some of the old charm in thick, wooden shutters, and other details. It is situated close to the old city, right next to the TimeOut food and shopping complex. They serve breakfast from 8 AM-- convenient for the staff, but not for people who have to catch an early flight. The staff is young and inexperienced, but very helpful and eager to serve. There are inevitable compromises when you put a hotel in such a building-- the rooms are small, and the bathrooms are tiny. Not everything works as it should, but the staff really tries. I enjoyed our stay there, but my wife did not.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank UD K
Reviewed 23 January 2018

from the moment we entered in this guesthouse, we were wellcome on such a nice, light and helpful way. it is a very young and dynamic group of employees. our room was very nice, decorated with a simple touch, so you could enjoy mostly the old tiles on the wall. a comfortable bed. the rooms do have double glazing, so you can shut the noise of the nightlife out! we both slept perfectly! and enjoyed the nice breakfast, with a good ,healthy and extended choice.the location is super, it takes you slowly walking 15 minutes to the "Baixa", historic center of Lisboa. you have the big food market right in front, what is a great visit for everyone. so we just loved our stay, we will be back and will suggest this place. Tudo de bom

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I Loved this hotel in front of the Market which offers delicious food by the way, close to the metro station and not far from the centre just a ten-minute walk.The staff members are really nice, friendly. The rooms come with two double beds. The rooms have an amazing city view which was really good because I love city views. The rooms are really warm. big enough the Tv has good and lots of channels in English, Portuguese and more languages. If I could have one negative the shower was quite hard for me to use.

The breakfast is really good I love the breakfast maybe more food? but it was delicious. The staff members can also make you eggs. The staff members can also make you Portuguese coffee. The value is really good it is

I would definitely come and stay here I would give it 6 stars if I could there's not much more I could say it was just amazing.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank sofiaryan7
Reviewed 24 December 2017

We stayed here for four nights in December 2017 - two adults and two teenagers in a room with two beds. Our stay was simply wondeful in all respects and, if I could, I would give this place six stars out of five.

When researching places to stay in Lisbon, it became clear that most of the usual hotels where we tend to stay, such as the Novotel, were on the edge of the city centre. Most accommodation in the city centre was apartments. I was a bit reluctant to book an apartment as I prefer the services that a hotel can offer and the guarantee behind a brand such as the Novotel. However, after research, we opted for the Ribeira Tejo by Shiadu.

The property is well located, directly opposite the Mercado da Ribeira (Time Out Market) that offers numerous options for eating and drinking. The building is old on the outside, there is a bit of graffiti around, and the street is a bit dirty, but that is common to many parts of central Lisbon. Besides the market, the neighbourhood is full of shops and restaurants and lots of people at all times. At all times we felt safe. Our room was on the fourth floor and we heard absolutely no noise from either the street or other guests. The property is a ten-minute walk from the main shopping area and just a couple of blocks from the Cais do Sodre metro/train station. There are also lots of trams and buses just a block or two away from the property. In summary, the location is great.

The service was wonderful from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The staff members greeted us politely, helped us with our requests, and thanked us for staying at the property. In hindsight, had we booked at a conventional hotel, we would not have received the same level of service.

The breakfast was ok. The range was not extensive, but it was sufficient. The room was very clean and large enough for the four of us. The TV was wonderful. I have never before experienced any hotel with such a wide choice of TV channels in a variety of European languages as well as Chinese. In this respect, the TV catered for a wide variety of guests.

In summary, we had such a wonderful stay and I really want to thank the staff members. They welcomed us every morning and made us feel right at home. Well done!

If we return to Lisbon, we will definitely book here again and I will always recommend it to friends and family members visiting Lisbon.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family