5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$325
Hotel Website$339
Priceline$344
1,345 results
All reviews embassy area pool area beautiful hotel overlooking the garden river view quiet neighborhood luxury hotel old world rooms are large a wonderful stay concierge city doorman portugal hugo rui cabs
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2022

This hotel, the staff, the location the rooms do not disappoint. I was totally surprised. This hotel provides amazing views, luxurious traditional rooms that are spacious and bathrooms are well supplied. I cannot say enough about the warm, helpful, and professional staff. You are greeted by smiling helpful reception and concierge staff when you check in. I have stayed in many world class hotels and this is definitely one of the best. This was my first visit to Lisbon and absolutely loved it. I will be back. Thank you for a wonderful stay and a very happy customer. A++++++

Date of stay: November 2022
Susana Gerardo, Serviços ao cliente/atendimento at Olissippo Lapa Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2022

Dear 11Boudica,

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay at the Lapa Palace and giving us all those lovely comments about the property, the service, and especially about the staff. This means everything to us.
We will be honored to welcome you back in the future for another perfect stay.

Reviewed October 10, 2022

This is a wonderful hotel. We stayed for 2 weeks in September and had a fabulous experience. The rooms are comfortable, quiet, elegant, and well-appointed. The staff are friendly and eager to help. The concierge staff were so accommodating, helping us with travel suggestions and restaurant reservations, and even managing to get back a jacket we had left behind at a restaurant (not a close restaurant, either). The hotel is in a quiet neighborhood, but within walking or short uber distance of restaurants and many sites. We loved the outdoor pool, which allowed us relaxation time if we didn't feel like sightseeing. The spa was also great.

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank evetraveler
Susana Gerardo, Serviços ao cliente/atendimento at Olissippo Lapa Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2022

Dear Mr. Evetraveler,

Thank you very much for choosing the Lapa Palace on your recent visit to Lisbon. I am delighted to learn that you considered your stay a "fabulous experience"!
We are very proud to have a great set of Concierge team and, I am thrilled to see that you appreciated their efforts to achieve your expectations. I will share your kind words of appreciation with them.
I hope you remember us when traveling to Lisbon again in the future.

Until then, I wish you the very best,

Guest relations

Reviewed September 20, 2022

The Lapa Palace is a mix of old world charm and modern amenities. The front desk staff is incredible and knowledgeable. It's the little touches that make this a five-star hotel. The bottles of water provided on your way out for a day of sightseeing. The custom eggs cooked at breakfast exactly how you want them. The wonderful spa has skilled masseuses and a heated indoor pool.

The regular rooms come with a lovely balcony overlooking the outdoor pool. Our room had a king size bed, plenty of closet space, a desk, a safe, mini fridge, and a spacious bathroom with a separate tub and separate walk in shower. The rooms are decorated in an old-fashioned luxury style with lots of marble, sconces and old world touches integrated with a modern coffee machine, adaptable plugs for US phone chargers, etc. The hotel is not within walking distance of much being located up on a hill, so get breakfast included when you book a room as it's well worth it. There is a fabulous restaurant near by - Come Prima - that is possibly the best Italian food in Lisbon. You can walk there but note it's downhill meaning it's all uphill on the way back!

This is a full service resort with all of the amenities and services of same. If you are looking for luxury in an old world ambiance in Lisbon, this is the place.

Room tip: If you can splurge on a suite, they are about 2x as large as a regular room
Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank felix123FL
Susana Gerardo, Serviços ao cliente/atendimento at Olissippo Lapa Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2022

Dear Felix123FL,

Thank you for this amazing review, you lifted our hearts with your praising words, and we are humbled to receive such positive feedback.
We dearly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon on your next trip!

Reviewed September 19, 2022

The hotel is a short Taxi ride from all major attractions. Lisbon has UBER so its good and cheap rides. All the rooms are quiet. The rooms in this Palace Hotel are huge compared to other hotels. Staff is very well trained and welcoming. Breakfast has lots of options and a menu to choose from and the pool is stunning. Concierge very efficient. I will stay there again and this hotel is recommended to all.

Room tip: facing the pool. corner suites.
Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank Shay_Jan
Susana Gerardo, Serviços ao cliente/atendimento at Olissippo Lapa Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2022

Dear Shay_Jan

It is a pleasure to read your comments about the hotel location, the rooms, the breakfast, and the staff. You made my day. Thank you!
I also want to thank you for recommending us to all, without a doubt, this is the best promotion we can get.
We hope to have the honor of welcoming you soon at the Lapa Palace.

Reviewed September 17, 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights for our 3 year wedding anniversary. We'll come back to Lisbon purely just to stay at this amazing hotel again. The staff made the holiday even more special for us. At the concierge Rui, Hugo and Fillipe were absolutely amazing, so helpful and knowledgeble, they gave us so many good recommendations both for sightseeing and places to eat. They went above and beyond to book us some of the best restaurants in the city. The hotel has a great poolbar with incredible attentive staff especially Erik, Bruno and Fransisco. Carina at reception was super nice and Ines was the fastest room service staff I've ever seen. The hotel bar was really nice especially when the incredible pianist was playing, with a very knowledgable barman, Paulo, who made us some spectacular drinks. Thanks to you all.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Nimash30,

First, I would like to thank you for electing the Lapa Palace for your stay in Lisbon. I am so glad to read that we took good care of you and that you classified our hotel as "stunning with fantastic staff and incredible service"; that means everything to us!
I will gladly share your praise with our entire team especially, with the ones you mentioned.
We truly hope you can revisit us very shortly for another great stay.
In the meantime, stay safe, and be well.