Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
Orbitz.comUS$85
CheapTicketsUS$85
Trip.comUS$87
All reviews modern hotel great location shower bed floor breakfast city centre
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel is very d'ell located, just a few minutes walking front Praça de comerços. It's cozy and charming. T'he bed is very confortable and you can haver breakfast at tour room, which un pandèmia Tomé is great. T'he but thing is t'he service. No information, no help, theybreally can avoid them

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ImmaB10
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

We are really happy for having found this hotel! Super central, close to everything you need to see. The room had everything we needed and it was supercleaned.. maybe the only “problem” was that after the shower the floor in the bathroom got all wet. Super breakfast, salty and sweet. During the whole day there is free coffee (Nespresso machine) and free tea, with muffins! A special thank goes to João, super nice from the moment we arrived, he gave us tips and breakfast was ready for us at 7 when we had to leave (even if it starts at 8)

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Valentina T
Reviewed 4 September 2020

This hotel is refusing to provide a refund on my booking which I had to cancel due to COVID symptoms. In fact, their emails go as far as to tell me they would rather have me stay at the hotel with symptoms so I could spread COVID to others than give me a refund. I’m a responsible person so of course I decided to stay home but I think others should try to stay in hotels that care about the health of their customers, especially in this pandemic. I would give this greedy company 0 stars if I could.

Room tip: Not COVID friendly!
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

Booked this place last minute but it was pretty much perfect. The room was lovely, the hotel itself is well maintained and the staff were helpful. Big fluffy pillows and working air con! They brought me breakfast tovmy room at no extra charge and the location could not be much better for exploring the city.

If i *had* to give a negative, I'd be stretching to find one - maybe it would be that the lift is quite compact, but this was not of concern to me travelling on my own.

You could certainly do far far worse than stay here. Its a lovely hotel in a lovely city.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Heaper
Reviewed 12 August 2020

Everything was very clean and modern. Breakfast was amazing, they even offered it in bed because of Covid-19. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Also a great location, directly between the old town and the city. We can really recommend!

Date of stay: July 2020