“City ebike senses tour 4 hours”
Review of Cycling Lisbon

Cycling Lisbon
Ranked #33 of 212 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cycling tours and rentals in Lisbon and Arrabida Natural Park.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Gonçalo is a fantastic guide. Very accommodating, very knowledgeable on the city, very friendly, excellent English. Highly recommended- a very enjoyable tour

Gonçalo R, Owner at Cycling Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Steven, I had a great time with you and Clare. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Best regards

"these guys"
"a lot of fun"
"pastel de nata"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"his knowledge"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to do mtb in Sintra with my wife and booked the guided tour from cycling Lissabon (Goncalo). The bike's were basic xc bikes and required some familiriazation after my own enduro bike but that didn't slow us down. Goncalo was an excellent very friendly guide. During the ride we got a lot of information about sintra and the nature of it. We ended up riding 6 hours! Strongly recommend to everybody.

Gonçalo R, Owner at Cycling Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Harri. Thank you for sharing your ride! I had a blast with you and Jaana on the trails, it was a really fun ride. Plus we even managed to skip the rain by a few minutes ;)
Hope to ride again with you in Sintra and keep up your good shape - and Jaana beautifful smile!
All the best to both of you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took the four hour ebike tour with Goncalo and couldn't have wished for a better day out. We had such a great time, seeing, hearing and sampling the delights of Lisbon from cherry liquor and custard tart tasting and a wonderful deli picnic with million dollar views, to racing up the cobbled hills at 25kph without breaking a sweat on the ebike- and all in brilliant sunshine. I learned so much and had so much fun - highly recommended to all!

Hi Rae, thank you for sharing your opinion! It was a pleasure to meet you and ride with you. And, I agree, the view from the picnic spot was perfect that day.
All the best,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today we went mountain biking with Cycling Lisbon in Sintra. What an awesome experience!

Gonçalo picked us up from our apartment in Lisbon.

He's just the sort of guide you want ..
He is a local, so was able to share not only interesting facts and history on the way up, but also local knowledge - 'there's my favorite gelato spot' ;-)

..and then he's a machine on the bike. He's been riding in the area since the 90's, and has even helped to build some of the trails, so can tailor your ride to what you want. Stunning views, and incredible single track ..

Beware, Sintra is steep, and you do have to climb..but the views and the awesome single track make it worth the grind up hill!

Highly recommend..

Kevin, I am very happy that you and Kristin had a good time in Sintra. I did have for sure!
I have to confess that next day I went for Mú as well for some Gelato - after all that conversation about it, I couldn´t resist.

Looking forward for another ride with you!
Go strong South Africa

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did the Along the river and Through the Market 3 hrs tour with Gonçalo. We highly recommend doing this tour and in our opinion there is no better way to get to know the city of Lisbon. The only regret we have is not having done the tour at the beginning of our stay as we were shown many places that we would have liked to explore further if we had had more time.

Gonçalo is really pleasant and easy to communicate with. He is really knowledgeable about culture and history and was able to show us many places that are not the typical tourist spots. We had a really good time.

Petur Örn & Gudrun Inga

Hello Petur and Gudrun,
Thank you for sharing this kind words. Despite the cooler weather and a bit of rain plus strong head winds heading to Belém you proved that a finish doesn´t give up easily! Well done!
I had a great time with you and Gudrun and hope to see you again - perhaps in a 1 week tour.
All the best,