All reviews old town dogs barking room was clean stork nest hotel booked minute walk air con fit for purpose within walking distance train station good size continental buffet main town spoke good english friendly hotel cleaned every day stayed here for nights
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here me and my daughter. The hotel was well located , very clean and the staff were very attentive and the rooms were spotless too. I would definitely stay there again. It might be noisy for some being right on a busy street and it does not have guest parking . The pic is the view from our room .

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank ilcaulwell93
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My friend and I stayed for two nights as our previous accommodation was unsuitable. The staff at the hotel were so friendly and helpful and gave us lots of great advice regarding places to eat and getting about etc. Great location. Ten minute walk to bus and train stations. 15 minute taxi ride to airport for 12 euros. The room was clean, comfortable and adequately equipped. The breakfast was pleasant. I would definitely return if I was in Faro again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joan R
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Plastic cover on matress. Fairly common nowadays, but not comfortable. (Ibis have breathable covers.) We had a room 1:st floor, facing the street, but no problem with noise. Very simple hotel. Cleaning not 100%. (Snuff on the floor.) For us the location was perfect. 500 meters from old town. The breakfast (served in a windowless cellar-room) was much tastier than it looked. Even good coffee. Only that the artificial sweet drink imitating orange juice, should not be there. In the evening we were told breakfast was included, but in the morning a sullen lady insisted that we should pay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martez
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Our twin room on the 5th floor was clean and comfortable and looked recently refurbished.We had a kettle and fridge.It was very quiet at night.The breakfast is average continental but quite adequate.Reception were polite and helpful.It represents great value and is in a good location for a visit to Faro.I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: High floors at the rear are very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

we enjoyed our four night stay in this hotel, the staff were excellent, breakfast good, room clean and quiet , a short walk from the old centre of the city but gave us chance to explore and find excellent local restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple