Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$76.71
from US$118.01
from US$41.30
More Info
All reviews octopus open water course excellent diving spider crab these guys sea life see you next year paula snorkeling shop crew underwater nudibranchs safety tank skills introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile
Review of: 2 Dives Trip

A lot could be said about this amazing group of people, but I’ll sum it up to:
Fantastic team, extremely professional with a close attention to detail and mainly safety!

All equipment provided in excellent conditions! Great diving center!!

Obrigado por tudo!

EasydiversDiveCentre, Owner at Easydivers Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

On the name of All Easydivers Team , thank you very much for choosing us and for your words.
Hope to see you back in the future.
Keep Diving, Keep Safe

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile
Review of: 2 Dives Trip

One of the most disappointing experiences of the holiday in Portugal one can imagine. Instructions were absolutely incompetent and irresponsible throughout the entire trip. The English skills of the instructor that explained basic rules (who took the wrong brochure for the wrong dive) were horrendous and I had to ask him many times to repeat the most basic sentences. Then before going to the swimming pool there was absolutely chaos(equipment missing, order of people going into water unclear) which left even more confusing impression. Then at the bottom of the swimming pool the instructor just took my mask off to expect me to let the water out of it without explaining why exactly he did it and what I was supposed to do. Having repeated the task for two more times (at one of them the instructor didn’t let me ascent even though I could not breathe anymore) and having not received proper explanation how I was supposed to implement the task, I decided not to trust my life to these people (not getting any refund for THEIR incompetence of my 100 Euros ofc).
Because my more experienced partner wanted to dive anyways, I went on to join the group on a boat, where I was promised to go snorkeling, which also turned out to be a lie. As we set off to the ocean, we soon found out that there was a near storm which ofc didn’t keep the instructors to cancel the trip with half the boat of inexperienced divers (out of ca. 6 newcomers only one finally made the dive). Then the „instructors“ expectedly failed to install the anchor properly due to the very hard conditions out in the ocean (which took them like 30 min and made me and several other people sea-sick, who had to stay on the boat in the near storm for additional 1,5 hours).
Then instead of excusing themselves, the crew dismissed all of Feedback in the very impolite way (and still having the guts to ask us to leave them a good recommendation in the Internet) which felt like adding an insult to an enjury.

Bottom line: if you want to spoil your vacation in Portugal, feel free to use Easy Divers services. Otherwise, keep away from them.

Date of experience: August 2021
EasydiversDiveCentre, Public Relations Manager at Easydivers Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear 15Mischa, we are sorry for such a bad review. We will conduct and internal inquiry to verify what happened.
This is not at all our standard of service as you may easily verify from other reviews.
We rely on our costumers feedback to correct any situations and further improve our services.

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile
Review of: 2 Dives Trip

Everyone was really helpful and friendly.
Always up to answering any question you had and going above and beyond to make sure you had a good time in a safe way

EasydiversDiveCentre, Public Relations Manager at Easydivers Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Thank you so much for your visit and review dear 63filipem.
Indeed providing safety and great experiences are among our priorities.
We wish you many great dives to come.
All the best,

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile
Review of: 2 Dives Trip

I did a 2 trip half-day dive excursion with this company and it didnt make me feel safe neither in the hands of professionals. When I arrived I was barely greeted, got no introduction or briefing on the dives and was just handed my equipment to assemble myself with no assistence even though it was different from what I was used to. The dive guide was arrogant and barely talked to the guests, except to correct any mistakes or faults in a rude manner. No debriefing followed the dives neither.

The dives were cold with our 5mm neoprene wetsuits in 13 degree water and there was no option to rent a dry suit despite the guide being the only one having one. Also, the dive guide broke the rules of recreational diving by picking up and holding animals for his mate to get good photographs with no respect for nature.

I am disappointed with my experience and can unfortunately not recommend this dive center to any serious diver based on this.

EasydiversDiveCentre, Public Relations Manager at Easydivers Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear NiklasG240,
we are terribly sorry, this is not at all our standard of service, as you may see on other reviews.
We are conducting an internal inquiry to verify what happened and correct it immediately.
Unfortunately the water temperature has been quite cold, not normal for this time of year.
Thank you for your review, we rely on our customers feedback to identify any issues and further improve our services.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

A great experience with Easydive! Every staff member is cheerful. The theory before hand and the dive in the swimming pool is a very good preparation for the sea dive. We swam with Aderio, he had lots of knowledge about the sea and knew the good spots. We even saw an octopus! The gear was also professional. Would recommend!

EasydiversDiveCentre, Public Relations Manager at Easydivers Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Thank you so much for your visit and review dear Samantha, we hope this will be the first of many dives for you.
Underwater greetings,