Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$76.99
from US$118.44
from US$41.45
More Info
All reviews octopus open water course excellent diving spider crab these guys sea life see you next year paula snorkeling shop crew underwater nudibranchs safety tank skills introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile
Review of: 2 Dives Trip

I did a 2 trip half-day dive excursion with this company and it didnt make me feel safe neither in the hands of professionals. When I arrived I was barely greeted, got no introduction or briefing on the dives and was just handed my equipment to assemble myself with no assistence even though it was different from what I was used to. The dive guide was arrogant and barely talked to the guests, except to correct any mistakes or faults in a rude manner. No debriefing followed the dives neither.

The dives were cold with our 5mm neoprene wetsuits in 13 degree water and there was no option to rent a dry suit despite the guide being the only one having one. Also, the dive guide broke the rules of recreational diving by picking up and holding animals for his mate to get good photographs with no respect for nature.

I am disappointed with my experience and can unfortunately not recommend this dive center to any serious diver based on this.

EasydiversDiveCentre, Public Relations Manager at Easydivers Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear NiklasG240,
we are terribly sorry, this is not at all our standard of service, as you may see on other reviews.
We are conducting an internal inquiry to verify what happened and correct it immediately.
Unfortunately the water temperature has been quite cold, not normal for this time of year.
Thank you for your review, we rely on our customers feedback to identify any issues and further improve our services.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

A great experience with Easydive! Every staff member is cheerful. The theory before hand and the dive in the swimming pool is a very good preparation for the sea dive. We swam with Aderio, he had lots of knowledge about the sea and knew the good spots. We even saw an octopus! The gear was also professional. Would recommend!

EasydiversDiveCentre, Public Relations Manager at Easydivers Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Thank you so much for your visit and review dear Samantha, we hope this will be the first of many dives for you.

Reviewed 22 June 2021

I went to the shop to offer my girlfriend the Open Water Divers course for her birthday and decided, without ever having put on a fin, to sign up too.

At first it was very strange for me as I didn't have any experience, however the ability of the whole team to recognise, anticipate and help overcome all my difficulties was unbelievable. All the open water sessions were closely observed by the instructor who never let anything go wrong and never left our side.

So, Mario, Mace, Adério, Paula, Raul, Luana, Wilson and Aurelio, thank you very much for all the affection, flexibility and dedication to help me overcome this challenge.

Let that 100th dive "al fresco" come!

Date of experience: June 2021

Thank you so much for your visit and review dear paulot953, it was a pleasure to have you diving with us.
We hope this will be the first of many dives for you both.

Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend did the Open Water diving course and we absolutely loved it. The team was very flexible and comprehensive with our different schedules, patient in attending to our fears and we are now proud to say that they taught us thoroughly into conscientious divers (plus, they are always in a good mood which makes the experience even more fun). We are proud to say that we were their students and now loyal divers and friends of the easy divers team

1  Thank tfernan22

Thank you so much for having choose us for your course and the kind review.
We are also proud to have been your teachers and to have you as part of our family of divers and friends.
We wish you many more awesome dives.

Reviewed 13 June 2021

It was a great experience and we saw some cool Fish under water. The instructors were very nice and helped us a lot. I feel like everything is very beginner friendly as it was my first time diving and I was prepared for everything.

Date of experience: June 2021
EasydiversDiveCentre, Public Relations Manager at Easydivers Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Thank you so much for your preference and review dear Pei2001.
We hope that this will be the start of many more diving experiences and training for you.
All the best,