“A free chai latte”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Havelock
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I wasn't really sure what to think of my stop here actually. I had won a free latte at the last Timmy's I had stopped at so as we were passing by, I decided to cash in here. My wife enjoys a good chai latte so I thought I would get her one of those. It wasn't listed on the menu board but specialty teas listed many varieties so I took a chance and asked the server. I don't know if he was playing around or truly didn't know but acted as though he was unsure until he found the button on the register. His demeanor was hard to read... either way, I got my free chai latte for my wife and she enjoyed it.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I find both eating in or the drive through to be both very quick and friendly. The one girl who works the window on days is very polite and friendly.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is crowded and usually short of several kinds of doughnuts. In fact, one day they didn't even have any Tim Bits at all. The drinks were good.
Service is quick but sloppy and the servers yell back and forth as they take orders from the counter and the drive through. But, the the big advantage is that they have WiFi!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Quick drive thru service and smiling faces that actually said thank you and have a nice day! Hot Coffee and good donut!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Love Tims coffee,but they also have great soup and sandwich deals.The soups are very good and have had the wraps as well