“Professional salad”
Review of De Sladerij

De Sladerij
Ranked #55 of 279 Restaurants in Hasselt
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Description: A no-nonsense lunch bar where you can create your own salads with daily fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are on diet, and that's the reason why we chose this salad bar to have lunch. Atmosphere here is great, and the staff is nice , too. Salad here is super fresh. Many options for salad are available. Price for a lunch is 11.5 euros, which is acceptable. We really had a great time here.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I discovered this place yesterday and I had the most tasty salad - freshly served by the super friendly staff. You know the feeling when you find a place so awesome you want to recommend it to everyone you know - and at the same you want it to be your little secret because you're afraid it might become too popular? Well, De Sladerij definitely gave me that feeling!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Very friendly service, people who work and serve with passion. You can eat some very yummy salads or create your own. Besides that they also offer soup, sweets, tea, coffee, breakfast, snacks, drinks... You'll eat in a very relaxing and comfortable setting. Nice in winter and even better in spring and summer because they also have a very nice outdoor city terras.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Stepping into De Sladerij for the first time was like I entered a large kitchen filled with friends. All the people I met were so friendly, open and very down to earth. I got to create my own sallad with all the healthy and tasty things I love. I enjoyed that some home-baked bread and a really good local beer. And after lunch I probably had the best cheese cake ever for desert!! I wish I had a place like this closer to home.. lunch breaks couldn't be long enough :)

1  Thank Ruud K
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I'm not a very healthy eater. I rarely eat salades as a full meal. On my visit I went for the day salad (it comes with bread) and a small soup. The salad was special, with great vegetables and dressing. The portion was big enough for me. The soup was not spectacular, but ok.
It can get busy at noon, so you might have to wait before you can order. The service was friendly but not very quick (they had their hands full making everyone's salads individualy. I don't think that if you want to go for quality, you can serve this quicker then the three ladies did when I was there). Great choice of drinks -not the usual soft drinks, but some"discoveries". I would definitely go back during my lunch break!