“Nice place, Very good Moules-frites”
Review of Le Bistro

Le Bistro
Reserve with
Le Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,073 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Nice place and nice ambiance, very good Moules-frites. The menu has good variety, You can stay inside with very nice ambiance or outside during sunny days, very pleaseful.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,060)

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect mussels, delicious beer and the best music. Ideal for dinner in Brussels centre. I recommend

1  Thank S5695VF_
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I had reserved and received a lovely warm smiling welcome. Sat on the pavement terrace in glorious sunshine and started with a very generous, but excellent beef carpaccio. I followed with the catch of the day, a piece of perfectly cooked flaky cod on a fresh vegetable stew and with top quality crisp chips. The House rose was very drinkable too. If I lived in Brussels, this would be my every day Restaraunt.

1  Thank paul_mcdowell
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Honestly I dont know how to put in words how much I love this restaurant, I was introduced to it by my brother since this is my first time in Bruxelles and I'm glad that he did the people there are great and not only friendly but they literally made us feel at home it was like they are our family they treated us amazingly and were so kind and generous and the food I went there twice tried their moule and a steak and both times I really enjoyed the food if I could give them a 100 stars I would. Recommended for anyone who's in Brixelles or planning to visit it amazing people and amazing food in an amazing restaurant.

1  Thank RaadG91
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Sit down and people watch opposite the Hallepoort, while enjoying delicious, unpretentious food and fantastic beer. Last but not least, the amazing waitstaff bring it all together to make for a brilliant meal with friends or family.