“Excellent fries!”
Review of Manneken Frites

Manneken Frites
Ranked #1,593 of 3,879 Restaurants in Brussels
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I found this place via Trip Advisor and was not disappointed, the service was quick and friendly. The spicy sauce was tasty and may I add, its not so spicey, its just right!

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

The line for Fritland was ridiculous!! This place is right around the corner and found the mascot so inviting we had to try it. Food was good; first intro to Belgian frites and Mayo.

Food was good, took away a star because the counter person was lit up a cigarette while we were eating... part of the charm and exposure of traveling.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

was so hungry and came across that place, the staff was friendly and the service is quiet fast.
above all prices are soo good, paid 7 euro for a combo meal, sandwich fries and coca cola, all quantities was quiet good so i left and my belly was so full !
Recommended for a cheap eat in Brussels and a booster for your attraction visit..

Reviewed May 17, 2017

There are a whole lot of fast food kebab shops in Brussels. This one had a queue, so we went in for a quick snack. The meat bap was most tastey, and the fries had a good crunch,

Reviewed May 13, 2017

I realised to my horror I hadn't yet tried frites with mayonnaise!

I had walked past a few times and as I noticed a quiet moment I popped in.

The frites were hot and crunchy with a generous helping of mayonnaise. It cost me 2.70 euros.

Certainly hit the spot!