Hotel Windsor
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$107
US$83
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$139
Made in Louise(Ixelles)
US$114
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$127
US$126
US$83
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2018

We stayed there January 2018 for 3 days & 2 nights.The condition of the room is really poor. Furnitures are really old, toilet is extremely small but very clean.Need to be super careful while taking shower,otherwise water reaches the room. Housekeeping is done in daily basis.Reception is really helpful.Wifi in the room is really poor, so have to come to the common area to use it.Location is the USP , Manneken pis is just 5 mins & the Brussels downtown is 10 mins walking from the hotel.All in all considerable for one or two nights but not more than that.For more updates can visit my insta profile @traveltipsy

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

This is a well priced hotel - you get what you pay for. It is very simple inside but we were comfortable. It was nice and warm - good working radiator and shower. It was a good sized room. Great location - 12 minute walk from city centre. The receptionists were welcoming and always tried to answer our questions.

The mattress could have been more comfortable but we were so tired we didn't mind that much.

Also, an extra mirror would be good as the only one was in the bathroom.

Thanks!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

1. Location is a big plus for the hotel near to Brussel Midi central station, 10 minutes walk to Grand Place and next to the hotel is another hotel La Grand Cloche and in front of them a Michelin restaurant is located.

2. We didn't had breakfast here but I suggest to take breakfast to the hotel because only one Coffee shop on top of the street is opened in the morning (Capital coffee shop).

3. The cleaning of the room another story:
We stayed here 4 nights and in the last day the cleaning lady didn't threw the garbage and left one the dirty towel in the bathroom.
The clean towels are a little bit dirty, they have some brown spots.
The bad blanket was burned with cigarette.

4. Near hotel are some restaurants.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed October 6, 2017

As a frequent traveler, I have to say that this was, hands down, the worst and most disrespectful experience I have ever had with a hotel. To say that this hotel engages in dishonest and shady practices is an understatement. I understand that the price may look right, but book at your own risk.

I arrived after a long international flight. Mind you, I booked this hotel months in advance and received a confirmation of my reservation prior to takeoff. Upon arrival I was told "sorry expedia cancelled your reservation, we can't help you". I explained that this was not true and the desk staff told me, in perfect English, that I was out of luck. I called Expedia customer service and they got on the phone and informed staff that they did not cancel the reservation, that the reservation was valid and that they needed to provide me with a room. At this point, the front desk worker, who has spoken and understood English perfectly until this point, stated "I need someone who speaks French, I don't understand English well". SERIOUSLY?? So Expedia brought on a representative who spoke French and they finally admitted to overbooking and not having a room. The staff were shady and blatantly lied. Now my trip has a happy ending as Expedia immediately rebooked me in a far nicer and superior hotel for my stay, but it still doesn't change the fact that this hotel, in a borderline/not great neighborhood with this type of horrible service, does not deserve anyone's business. If you book here, you do so at your own risk.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Only location is good , tons of resturants and shops and metro station, and 10 mins to the center .. hotel is old and not clean but they change the bed sheets and towels daily yet the furniture is old and not clean , i got bites and infections , and once i had electric fault in the bathroom but they fixed it .. so overall good for 1 or 2 days stop that's it ...

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends