“Dinner”

Price range: US$14 - US$31
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Traditional Belgian Brasserie in the heart of Brussels, few steps from the Grand Place.
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Great relaxing atmosphere with good food (excellent moules) and attentive but not intrusive service from Ashraf.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We went to Chutney' s after being turned away the night before due to no tables being available. I'm so glad we returned as the food was delicious. I had the trio belge which is one of their bestsellers. It is a taster of three traditional Belgian dishes, all of which were fantastic. They had a wide range of beers available and I selected a cherry beer. We were sat outside which was lovely however it began to rain and were in the uncovered section. Within seconds our waiter came and took our plates to a new table undercover so that we could continue our meal without getting wet! The staff were very friendly and helpful in explaining the menu. I would definitely return and highly recommend to others!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I was not very impressed by this place. It was not clean and the quality of food was so, so. Not recommended, especially if you are looking for something special - but then, I guess, you should not go for dinner around the Grand Place. Staff was friendly though.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We had meal here on Saturday evening which was the National Holiday. The city centre was packed and the restaurant was busy. However the staff were attentive and did not rush us. We enjoyed meals of steak and chips, also Liege meatballs and the other diner had a compilation of beef carbonnade, Liege meatball and chicken vol au vent. The beer was very acceptable apparently, the wine certainly was too! The portion sizes were ideal but we only needed one course!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed lunch at Chutneys between meetings. Service was quick, friendly and attentive. The moules frites were steaming hot and delicious, paired with a LeFort brown beer was a good combination. Highly recommended.