The Augustin
  • Bar/Lounge
Floris Ustel Midi(Anderlecht)
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
All reviewsmidi stationthe grand placel'occitane productsquad roomminute walkgood sizewalking distancecity centrelovely hotelfree upgraderoom was largethoroughly enjoyed our staycomfortable bedshomeless peoplewell located hotelmanneken pisperfect stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location, close to station and 10 minutes from tourist attractions. Metro stations close by too. Room needed maintenance, staff weren't always sure with information but tried to be helpful. Signs not very large so it isn't easy to spot.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mr_Augustin, Responsable réception at The Augustin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing The Augustin and taking the time to share your experience.

I noted that you appreciated the location. Please rest assured that I am considering your remarks regarding maintenance.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for one night whilst stopping over in Brussels. Didn’t think much of the city but enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Large comfy bed, beautiful linen. Spacious, clean and modern room. Beautiful bathroom with a powerful shower. The L'occitane products in the room smelt divine and were a luxurious extra touch. Mini fridge in the room was handy.

The breakfast was nice. Nespresso coffee pods were good and the Dammann tea was great. Although hot milk with the coffee would have been preferable.
You could boil your own eggs to order, just remember to let it heat up first! Scrambled eggs in a hot plate.
Continental offering; hams, cheeses and breads were all tasty and replenished when required. You could make your own fresh orange juice, which was a lovely touch but the oranges hadn’t been chilled and there was no ice offered so it was a little warm...and the machine was really noisy! Definitely something that could be prepared in the kitchen and offered to guests.

All in all we had a lovely stay and would recommend.

I would chose Bruges over Brussels any day though!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First, I would like to thank you for reviewing your experience among us.

I am delighted to read your nice comment and I am trully thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to know that our guest leave satisfied.

Please rest assured that I am considering your requests regarding the breakfast. We are still working on it to improve our performances.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Peaceful hotel. Everything plays fine. Staff was friendly and helpful. Fine location near by everything. Room was large enough and clean. I enjoy my staying in hotel even i stay several nights at once.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing the Augustin and reviewing your experience.

I am delighted to read your nice comment regarding the cleanliness of your room, the helpfulness of the staff and the location.
Please rest assured that I will share your kind words with my team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent stay in a very good location at less than 10 minutes walk from the Grand Place. Large rooms and nice breakfast. Personnel very professional. For me the best hotel close to the Brussels South Railways Station.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Marco,

I would like to warmly thank you for your reconnaissance and for your great review! I am sure that it will serve as an encouragement for all of our team.

Reading your comment, I am glad to observe that you enjoyed the professionnalism of our staff, the location and the breakfast.

It was such a pleasure to have you as our guest, and I certainly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We traveled with our 10 month old and the staff set up a crib for our daughter. The accommodations were perfect for our family of three! Loved the hotels design and fun art, too. Would definitely return!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We would like to warmly thank you for your gratitude and for your amazing review!
It means a lot for all of us.

Indeed, the quality of service we offer to our guests is essential and we endeavor to make each getaway at The Augustin unforgettable.

I will be very proud to share your kind words with my team.

Yours sincerely,