“Very fresh lobster & seafood”
Review of The Lobster House

The Lobster House
Ranked #18 of 3,901 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

On my last trip to Brussels, I ate at The Lobster House, which is close by the famous Grand Place - often considered the most beautiful square in Europe.

It was an awesome meal - with freshly baked bread by Karim, the owner, fish Soup and the Grilled Mixed Fish Royal, which is a big serving meant for two persons. The Mixed Grill is offered together with paella. There was half a lobster, king prawns, shrimps, sea bass, salmon and cod fish. The lobster was very fresh, and tasty. The salmon was a little over cooked, as I often find it perfect with a little of the meat inside left slightly uncooked. Both and sea bass and cod were very nice.

I enjoyed the fish soup, and the bread very much too.

It was indeed an excellent meal. The Mixed Grill costs €49, but worth every penny of it. I would highly recommend for all who love seafood and fish.

Karim, the owner is very friendly and will help you with your order of the food.

When you are in Brussels, don't miss out having a big feast here.

How to find The Lobster House
Walk along Rue De La Montagne, and when you see the SUPERDRY Store, right on the opposite side, you find the LES GALERIES ROYALES DE SAINT-HUBERT, walk through the arcade, and on the first left turn, turn Left and you will find the sign - THE LOBSTER HOUSE.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

This place is fabulous, went with our 8 month old baby, everyone was friendly and helped cater for our baby, the food is excellent and very fresh.

Highly recommended

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Finest resto ... top notch service, delish food I absolutely enjoyed my paella superbe’ best in Brussels very highly recommended

2  Thank Meg P
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service , delicious food. Will definitely come back again .
They even offered us a cup of cappuccino after our delicious meal .

2  Thank Wrapshell A
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Place I discover!! From the moment of booking for my group to the actual day we went, I can only say great things!!
Excellent sea food, everybody was very happy! The staff are very friendly and the owner a very kind gentleman!

1  Thank NatiPereira