“Fantastic food, friendly staff, we were well looked after.”
Review of The Lobster House

The Lobster House
Ranked #6 of 3,978 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This place is fabulous, went with our 8 month old baby, everyone was friendly and helped cater for our baby, the food is excellent and very fresh.

Highly recommended

2  Thank Michael B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,550)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Finest resto ... top notch service, delish food I absolutely enjoyed my paella superbe’ best in Brussels very highly recommended

2  Thank Meg P
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service , delicious food. Will definitely come back again .
They even offered us a cup of cappuccino after our delicious meal .

2  Thank Wrapshell A
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent Place I discover!! From the moment of booking for my group to the actual day we went, I can only say great things!!
Excellent sea food, everybody was very happy! The staff are very friendly and the owner a very kind gentleman!

1  Thank NatiPereira
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I visited at Brüssel first time, and ordered there the Paellia and Robster. The taste is so good and juicy, and staff is so kind. Apparently I love to eat and visit again.

1  Thank eba0606