“Waffles and crepes and ice cream oh my!!!”

Aux Gaufres de Bruxelles
Ranked #23 of 71 Dessert in Brussels
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Our hotel was across the street from this place and it was so convenient! They have dine in and take away options. I had the veggie burger which was delicious a bit the desserts are what kept me coming back for more!!
Every night after a long day of touring, we would either order ice cream to go (which is served in a cone or a cup only costs two Euros), the waffles (I tried the number 2) or the crepes.

My favourite ice cream flavours were the pistachio and the hazelnut.

In terms of customer service there was only one person who CONSISTENTLY rude to customers even for the simplest request (e.g. to replace a broken spoon). However I do not think that it would be fair to paint everyone that works there with a bad brush. This particular person needs additional customer service training.

I noticed by the third night of my stay, she was not longer at the window doing taking take away orders. I think that it was a good move because it made the experience much better!

I will definitely eat here again or order take away....even if that rude person is there! It really is THAT good!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious Belgian waffle with banana for the spousal unit. I had an English breakfast, which was good. I got it without the meat and they reduced the price.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Food not worth the wait. A woman on counter incompetent, rude and ignoring me as a customer. Didn't acknowledge me for 15 minutes. If I knew I wouldn't waste my time. I don't recommend

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Saw this place on the corner and as you can sit down and eat your waffle off an actual plate insead of a paper container we decided to try it. The prices were no more expensive than any other in the area. I got a brussels waffle with strawberries, white chocolate and ice cream. It was huge, tasted really nice. Its just a shame they dont make them fresh instead of reheating them. Would be even nicer. The staff were friendly and service was good.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I thought I’ll find a great and a different in taste which would be amazing but it was normal as good waffle’s places in different countries
So I suggest to search for another place, if you don’t find then try it