“Delicious and cosy spot”
Review of Brasserie 28

Brasserie 28
Ranked #1,318 of 4,048 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Description: Brasserie 28 is a new concept of Craft Beer Bars designed and managed by Caulier Sugar Free. We serve selected craft beers, good wines and organic seasonal antipasti. Enjoy good tasty natural tapas with some of the best craft beers available in a friendly athmosphere. With friends or alone, indulge on good tastes, away from the city's stress. Extra Craft, Extra Taste, Extra Light Beers
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Nice renovated place, ideal for a great bear and or a tasty lunch. Try the gluten free triple! Good quality ingredients and also lots of wines by the glass.
Friendly service

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Very convenient as inside the Central Station, tucked away in the corner.
It is a burger joint but a good selection and very good and speedy service - perfect for a quick bite to eat before getting on the train.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I order the burger 28 and it was really small! The potatoes were disgusting, they were soaked in fat. When I did asked for a few French fries they wouldn't gave some to replace .. really poor service !

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this place today with a friend and the waitress was very friendly. She paid attention and knew when we wanted to order. Prices are a bit steep and for some reason the caulier beers are a bit more expensive but it's worth it. In the end the waitress was so kind to let me taste a rauchbier. Much better then brewdog.

1  Thank Marnix d
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I read about this new place a few months ago, and yesterday I visited Brasserie 28 for the first time. We did not eat here, we had a drink. I liked the place a lot. It is conveniently located within the Brussels Central Station, on the spot where the former post office used to be. We had the impression that it yet needs to be discovered. It was a Monday evening - probably not the most busy time of the week and there were a few people on the terrace outside and a few customers inside. They have about twenty beers, half amongst them are products of the Caulier Brewery which owns the pub. My friend ordered a Caulier brune and I chose the Caulier Triple. We both liked our choice! The pub is spacious and you can easily find a comfortable place to sit. The waitress was friendly and efficient, the prices are very reasonable. I will definitely go here again and maybe you should do so also...