All reviews arts loi nordic restaurant marriott gold members scandinavian feel room looked new corner suite room cozy lobby average property uncomfortable pillows long weekend stay breakfast and dinner perfect location for exploring business facilities front desk agent stains on the carpet restaurant downstairs excellent bathroom
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Enjoyed staying there, was close to our office. The reception is done in a very cosy style, quite nice. The rooms are nice. Medium size.. comfortable. Walking distance to the park, and about 16m to Grand square..

1  Thank HatOrth
Florine B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Brussels EU, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear HatOrth,

A big thank you for your nice words!

We do hope your future travels will bring you back at Courtyard Brussels EU :)

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Excellent hotel. The room was tidy and clean on really high standard. Modern decorated. The toilet in the room clean with enough towels and toiletries.Quet during the night.
I would like to share the disadvantages: There is kettle, coffee and tea bags, cups, glasses in the room, but no bottled water to make a coffee or tea in the morning. The price for one bottle of water 500ml is 3 Euro which is really expencive.No shops near by the hotel. Also I've been told I must return the power adaptor at the reception desk, which I asked for when I checked in, not to leave it in the room which is quite strange as when I checked out I left it in the room and I explained this at the receptionist. They just wanted to make sure that the adaptor isn't stolen probably and I had to reach my room again to bring it back to the reception, btw I mentioned that I'm in rush to catch my train, but the receptionist wanted the adaptor back! To be honest this is kind of an unprofessional manner by this female receptionist!

Dear poli521,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment your stay at Courtyard Brussels EU!

In Belgium, tap water is drinkable and our guests are using it for the coffee/tea in the rooms. We also have a Market where you can find bottles of water (as well as other drinks and snacks) for 2.50 euros.

When we lend an adaptor, we put a rental deposit on your bill which is cancelled only when we have the adaptor back between our hands. In case we do not receive it back from our guests, we charge the credit card provided until the moment we found it back. It is a strict rule that has been put in place recently because we have lost too many adaptors during the last year. However, you can be sure that I will discuss with the person who made your check-out in order for her to clearly explain the different possibilities.

Once again, I am thankful for your feedback & I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for four nights and enjoyed this hotel. The rooms are typical European (small by U.S. standards), great WiFi and super comfortable beds. All the staff we encountered were superb! Very friendly, courteous, and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff H
Jacques V, Guest Relations at Courtyard Brussels EU, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Jeff H,

Warm greetings from the whole team,

Thanks a lot for letting us know you were pleased by our friendly service, by the comfort of our beds and by the quality of our WIFI network.

We would be glad to welcome you back for your next trip in Brussels,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This Marriott's well suited for business travel. Clean, crisp and modern rooms. Very professional and polite staff and very good service. The location is a little away from the city center (about 10-12 mins by Uber) to any place a little more happening but as a business traveller, I found it very convenient. It's a new hotel so everything is classy!

Few things to note -

- It's not a full service Marriott and breakfast is not included for members with status, though they did offer a discounted rate

- Parking is on Rue de Marie Theresa on the side of the hotel (it's a one way street). It's a little confusing to find if you are visiting for the first time as they do not have a valet or much signage

- For international travelers, you will need a phone or an mobile app to access the parking garage each time. My recommendation would be to Uber it if you don't have to drive far as the city is not the easiest to navigate by wheel

As a hotel, this is great for business and I'd recommend it without hesitation!

1  Thank sponinsta

Dear Prashant S,

Thanks a lot for providing us such a detailed feedback,

We are indeed located in the EU district, which is a business oriented district 15 minutes walking from the old city center.

We are pleased to know you were satisfied by our service and by the cleanliness and decoration of our hotel,

Once again many thanks for recommending us,

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

iI normally like staying down the road at the Thon EU, but that was fully booked for a May 2018 trip to Brussels. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

The room was spacious but not huge - king sized bed. En suite was just a shower but very clean and fresh. TV offered chromecast which is always fun, and the wifi seemed to work fine for logging on to work systems and getting on with stuff. There was even an ironing board, which regular readers will know is a particular like of mine. The ground floor set up was refreshing if a bit odd - reception and bar back to back, booths near meeting rooms and tv football playing on the wall - but it was different rather than annoying.

I'm not sure all of the features of this hotel 'work' and sometimes it seems to be trying too hard - case in point being the keycard logo of "the key to more fun" - but it's a good option for business travellers.

2  Thank Colin E

Dear Colin E,

Thanks a lot for providing us such a detailed feedback.

We are extremely happy to know you were pleasantly pleased by our hotel.

It's always a pleasure to know our customers enjoy the many amenities available for them.

We're always at your service for your next business trip in Brussels,

Warm regards,