US$160
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Brussels Schuman(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brussels City Centre Hotel(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Hotel Metropole(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$119
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$119
Radisson Red
US$86
US$82
US$161
  • Restaurant
Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$274
Hilton
  • Room Service
US$173
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
All reviewstop floorcroissantsflights of stairsmain buildingquiet streeta short minute walkcentral brusselsfirst floorstayed for one nightbreakfast was includedcity centreapartmenteuropehostelensuitecouchtrain
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I specifically booked a room with three separate beds. The owner gave me a room with two beds. He refused to do anything about it and was inconsiderate in his attitude. I wouldn’t consider staying here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I stay only one night but it was great. Hotel is close to everwhere and on check in time they give you all information about city with a map, we made a perfect city tour. They dont push you to have breakfast at the hotel even they give you suggestions about it.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Chose this place as it was one of the cheaper options near the city centre. The room was very small but had everything I needed. The owner/manager was super friendly and provided a great breakfast. Highly recommended for a quiet stay in central Brussels.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank user23_10
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We staied here last september: It was a beautiful hotel the owner was very helpfull ( speak italin too). Hotel is in a very good place close to restaurant and underground station. The room was cleaned and breakfast was ok.
We came back certainly for our next trip on Bruxelles.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The manager/owner was so nice. He upgraded our reservation since they had open rooms. We originally didn’t book a kitchenette, but he upgraded us to one. This turned out to be perfect since there’s a grocery store literally around the corner.

He even walked me up to the third floor apartment to show me around. Then, he walked me to the parking garage around the corner to show me where to park!

We got to see so many sights just from walking. It’s a great location. We just took the metro (Saint Catherine metro stop is literally around the corner) to see some of the further away attractions.

Just make sure to bring your own shampoo/conditioner. They do provide body wash, however!

I would recommend this perfect hotel to anyone wanting to see Brussels!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple