+ Staff seemed nice enough
+ Bed was comfortable (not that you will be able to sleep though)
+ Breakfast was okay but expensive
Cons (where do I start?)
- Paper thin walls - you can hear everything!
- Crap windows - if you are unlucky enough to be on the front side of the hotel the traffic will keep you awake
- Gap between door and the frame - I could see the corridor from inside my room
- Room stunk of sewage
- Scuffs everywhere on the walls
- Tiny bath
- Dingy and dark interiors make the place seem a bit seedy
- Air con was rubbish and I was so hot!
- Room keycards were crap and the alarm noise will also keep you awake
- Noisy alarm at 7am for some morningsMore
- Room Service