All reviewsclean hotelclose to the train stationgood sizewithin walking distanceminute walkgreat locationcodeswifishowerbedcity
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Although room quite modern and clean it had hardly any natural light as the window looked out onto fire escape and side wall. When I made booking I requested room on top floor. Hotel has 7 floors. I was given room on floor 2!. Asked to change room but told all rooms same so no point!. I tried to check in at 2pm but told I’d have to wait till 3pm.
Duly returned at 3 but no one on reception. Buzzer on desk was pressed on 2 occasions to summon assistance. Over 10 minutes elapsed before staff appeared. No apology given for wait. Bed had a quilt which wasn’t big enough for the bed and only one tiny pillow provided. Only thing in hotel’s favour is location. It should be noted that the guy who checked me out was very friendly and professional. Stark contrast to the lady who checked me in.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We had a terrible sleep because it’s too warm in our room and windows can’t be wide opened. No fan (ventilator) available. We we’re not informed about it and we also really didn’t read and looked around (own fault!). Anyway, room and bathroom were big. Good mattress. Modern room. Fast walk-in and check-out. Friendly staff. Near China town, train station and shopping area.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I stayed at the Antwerpen inn hotel recently on business. It is a no nonsense hotel, the room was large, but had 2 tiny pillows on the bed and a hard mattress (if that is what you like then great).
They staff were good enough to bag up our breakfast as we had to travel 30 minutes to our work destination so were out early at 7am.
Location wise it is great. Next to centraal station, china town and t

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was located in a great area. Walking distance to the zoo and China town. The room was expensive for what you get but it was a big room to be in a centrally located area. It was clean as well. The staff was fine, no problems there. I’d probably look elsewhere next time just because of the price and the services.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Nothing wrong with this hotel, but on the other hand nothing to remember either. Rooms are quite spartan, but clean, airconditioned and with a good bed. I slept on the 7th floor (the upper floor) in a remarkably quiet room. Breakfast is served at the table, and is a bit in line with the rooms : it is OK, but nothing worth remembering.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business