“Great Sports Bar”

Price range: US$5 - US$23
Description: Classy
Description: Classy
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been there now a couple of times while I was based in The Netherlands. For me this is a great place to watch a decent soccer game and have a great dinner. It is not a typically sportsbar for me, thats maybe why I enjoyed my time so much. On some games it has been really crowded and on others not so much.

The food is really excellent. The choice is maybe a little less. But the more choice you have the bigger are the problems to choose something.

Overall it is a great Bar with friendly waiters/waitresses.

1  Thank Robert P

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I had a blast watching Premiere League super Sunday of Premiere League despite Arsenal lost again...and again. The ambience was fantastisch!

Panenka is not a typical sports bar, it is very classy! They served a decent bitterballen and their coffee was also great! I have to mention that the waitresses (a lady and a skinny guy in the picture) deserve a credit for their excellent service today.

Definitely will come back every week until Arsene Wenger is sacked.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Went here the night before Feyenoord played Man City in the Champions League. Great atmosphere, lovely waiting staff, not too pricey. Good beers and good food!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Stylish modern bar with lovely contemporary interior.

Good place to watch live sport..

Staff were very nice and friendly.. didn't have any food.. but hopefully next time..

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here last Friday on the outside terrace. We had been at this bar before to watch a football match which was a great experience, and this time around we wanted to try the food again. Like last time, we both had the fish and chips. It was very tasty!

I recommend this place for both watching games with beers, but also for the good (pub) food. The service here is very Ok, something that is hard to find in the netherlands.